EVENT ASK ME ANYTHING with [ATA] Strange

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, Sep 25, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I won't be available at that time, but can somebody please ask him if he'd like to buy some bentos. I'd enjoy that. Thanks in advance

Victoria, Roleplay, Panda and 2 others like this.
  2. You know your community too well

Carms, SnowSparrow and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  3. I won't make it in time but I need someone to ask him if hot dogs are a sandwich.

It's important.

4. [​IMG]

5. Why did you have to choose a time when I will be in class =[

6. But it's ingredients in between bread. That is a sammich. It's a type of a sammich.

7. Someone pls ask strange if she will advocate to ata on my behalf tomorrow. I still want an addams family hunt (by which I mean a Wednesday avatar) and October is perfect for it since a new movie is coming out. It is crucial that this happens, das all.

8. Strange uses he pronouns. :)

9. He* my bad.

Maddi_Matsu and Muschi like this.
  10. I already know someone’s gonna ask “Why are you guys so money hungry?” and then
    [ATA] Attorney is gonna lock the thread.

-Sammi- and SnowSparrow like this.
  11. What is today potd

12. It’s 1 piece of bread (a bun) not two. It’s in its own category.

13. Why we have so many hunts and why u have to pay real cash for items some people are not as fortunate as others

14. But there's two sides to it. A homemade burger bun doesn't need to be totally separated. As long as there's a patty of sorts (ideally blackbean) it is still a burger/sammich. Same w hotdogs 🙃

15. Ehem. Does asking about how good his RP skills and his favorite rp is deemed as a weird "question"? :p

16. You can’t compare burgers & hot dogs they’re 2 different things

17. Yes

18. For real though oml 😂

19. Can someone help me ask if there will be new avatars kinda like zodiac but greek mythology stuff? Thanks 💕

Empress_ and Victoria like this.
  20. Meat/faux meat and bread. Same dif

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.