EVENT Get a Clue!

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Queens, Sep 24, 2019.

1. All I'm saying is, my ass is flat too. I know how you feel.

Thorn likes this.
  2. I feel bored of you is how I feel

3. Awww, what's the matter? I thought we were having fun

4. Nah boi I was where most the laugh emojis are at ๐Ÿ˜‚and idc if ppl think I'm racist I just thought it was funny when I didn't say anything racist I got called "whitey"

iVinny_high_af likes this.
  5. The quality of fun is stale at best

6. Stale like your breath stale or stale like bread stale?

7. Finally more furniture to match my 999! ๐Ÿ˜

8. But your posts... weren't funny๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€

9. Just because u talk about skin color of a fictional character it don't make u racist fyi @every one
    Yup it's part of my life so what's ur point? We was told not to be with a black person or we would get our asses whooped. By our whole family when we was teens idc to admit it โ˜บ

10. Ur posts was probably as old as ur mommas momma so I didn't find them funny either tbh ๐Ÿ˜‚

11. Wait? So we actually have to participate in pro-parties?! Don't you need certain stats for those?

12. Edit ; I mean ur "jokes"

13. You're giving Danielle Bregoli and Woah Vicky vibes... if they weren't culture vultures...

14. Hey, Manic, your friend, TheCreepWhoMustNotBeNamed is still fail farming me. Can I help him reevaluate his life now...? Or...? What's da move, playa?

15. I watch pewdiepie so that's how I even know about those 2 ppl... but nah I'm not interested in those... idek what to call them... rofl humans?

16. Again, ATA thank your for the last hunt. That was beautifully done. The 499ecs was perfect

Lady409 and Thorn like this.
  17. You don't have to. Only if you want the Noir version of those avis. And yes, as pro parties are more difficult, you won't be able to hit some of them depending on your size.

18. You canโ€™t troll about skin color dude; thatโ€™s not cool and just points to you being racist loLoLOloL๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’

Lavender_tea, Quidditch and Muschi like this.
  19. So. Can you get the drops for pro boxes from any pro or ppotd only?

20. To clarify I was trolling after ppl called me whitey lol ๐Ÿ˜Š it's the internet ppl make mistakes mine was wording an opinion wrong but that's all ima apologize for period๐Ÿ˜„