๐ŸŒŸ Avengers Assemble ๐ŸŒŸ

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Gatita14, Sep 24, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. โญ AVENGERS ASSEMBLE 20MCS DORM RAFFLE โญ

Hello everyone!? So, I decided to raffle my dorm cause now I want to go for other styles, and wanted that some lucky lover of AVENGERS could win it!

[​IMG]
    (I have the whole completed dorm including the second desk, wallpaper, and 499, plus the couch)

[​IMG]
    Avenger Assemble!

? RULES ?

1) This Raffle starts today September 24th and ends on October 8th at party changeover.
    2) Will be 3 happy winners.
    3) Winners will be picked by a random number generator and all the SS will be posted here 1 hour after the Raffle is over.
    4) Unlimited entries are allowed, and to make this affordable for everyone I put a lot of options for y'all to participate.

How to enter the raffle?

Simple, just send any of the items listed below as a gift to me (_Miraculous_Kitty_) with the text " Raffle" inside of it.*

[​IMG]
    *No Refunds

Details of Dorm:

The full dorm has about a total of 20MCS.
    The full dorm is completely from the Retributionizers Boxes.

[​IMG]
    โญ PRIZES! โญ

FIRST PLACE GETS EVERYTHING IN MY DORM! (Complete Dorm) โœ…999ECS

?SECOND PLACE GETS THE SECOND 499, DESK, WALLPAPER, BED/COUCH

?THIRD PLACE GETS 5 FURNIS
    FROM BBOX (NEW HUNT)
    (Wall, Floor, Poster, Lamp, Above Desk)

?At the end everyone gets a prize just for participating (Random Shard)?

If you still have any concern about this raffle, feel free to wall me or just comment here.
    Good Luck Everyone! ??

LeftTheDamnGame and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  2. Oof the images :[

Edit: I was gonna fix them but none of them are uploaded into imgur and the one that is, is a video, not a gif. Use preview next time.

3. https://imgur.com/gallery/YjuWmch" style="max-width: 100%;" />

4. Imgfit no longer works, just click the little picture button and paste the link. Youโ€™re also using the wrong link. Take a look at this guide for help (link)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. My lowkey geek self wants to enter but I can't see the images of what I have to send. ๐Ÿ‘€

6. Omg Thx u So Much for Helping Me

7. Lmao I wanna help with the images but I don't know what the issue you're having is. You gotta upload to imgur > save the forum link > insert it here by clicking on the image icon above the text area and paste the link.

8. Had a little trouble in the beginning getting all the pictures up but raffle has started and everything is up and reads ๐Ÿ˜Š. Thank you guys for the help and I hope you all can participate in this raffle.

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  9. I have Entered I so so hope i get it ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

10. 21 entries in 5 days. lol enter to win a whole dorm. Including 499 and 999

11. Why dose some have [ ] on it n the rest don't

12. Because those specific items cannot be leveled higher than level 1

13. Ooooo that makes sense

14. Hey Guys ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿป Last Few Days Before My Raffle Ends. Entry All You Can Before Tuesday ๐Ÿฅฐ

15. Can I enter my children? Iโ€™ve lots of them and no chibis ...?

16. lol no Iโ€™m sorry no children entries. I donโ€™t know what I would do. Wouldnโ€™t be able to handle all of them ๐Ÿ˜‹

17. Hey Guys ๐Ÿ‘‹๐ŸปTwo Days Left Until The Raffle is Done. Enter For Your Chance to Win A Complete Dorm!!!

JoyBoy likes this.
  18. OMG ๐Ÿ˜ฎ Raffle Ends Tomorrow At Hunt Changeover Time. Make Sure to Enter Now and Have a Chance to win a New Complete Dorm ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿฅฐ

19. So hereโ€™s the thing Everyone! ๐Ÿ˜“ I got silenced last night for 30 days ๐Ÿ˜ข so I will not be able to post on the winners wall. I however will be adding the winners and setting a timer. If they do not add back within 1-12 hours (havenโ€™t decided on the time yet) they forfeit their prize and will be passed down to the second place person. Again thx u all for participating in my first dorm raffle. lol next time Iโ€™ll try not to get silenced before itโ€™s over ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿฅฐ

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.