@Manic

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Trendsetting, Sep 24, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cute. Neither of those apply to me but cute story. Still talking about me with others. I'm flattered.

2. Tfw you wanna be part of the drama but it's a whole lot of bullshit and you're unwilling to read beyond the first sentence 😴 anyone wanna give me the highlight reel?

Manic and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  3. I asked for tldr and op said "Let me check the fucks I give"
    So, pointless

RoseMilkTea and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  4. He didn’t like that Manic locked his thread and then he proceeded to diss faaanta again.

Muschi likes this.
  5. @Trendsetting I'm not sure why you felt the need to address me with an entire thread about your ill feeling toward another player, but I'll entertain a response.

I don't "feel you care about how he feels." My actions as a moderator have nothing to do with any moral, value, or feeling of my own. I locked a thread & listed the TOU it violated, as I do, daily, on many other people's threads. I could have forum banned you, but I prefer educating people on the TOU first as some are unawares of what they've done that breaks them, thus my response on your thread. Furthermore, I have actually conversed with the player you speak of, and informed him directly of the repeated violations he was committing himself, and how he should go about conducting himself to avoid confrontation, and further silences/forum bans, because yes, I have taken action on his posts also. So you were way off with your assumptions.

Now, to conclude, this thread itself also violates the TOU, as outlined in the image below, and should have been locked straight away. I'll take the liberty to do so. Thank you, and may you find something more productive to do with your time for the rest of your day. ❤️

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.