EVENT Get a Clue!

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Queens, Sep 24, 2019.

1. Also... ATA thank you for that last hunt it was truly beautiful

Lady409 likes this.
  2. I like it, it's a nice theme. Nothing strikes me as incredible (except the dog with a fedora because I loooove that cutie). The rest is just okay.

Hope this is just a little thing to keep us entertained until the release of the really awesome and mindblowing Halloween hunt you guys are working on.

3. Wow loved the box female avi and couch๐Ÿ’๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ’• didnโ€™t like the others tho but itโ€™s okiee๐Ÿ™‡๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐ŸŒธ

4. Im only half asian I dont got the power to make a trade like that.

Trendsetting likes this.
  5. I CANT BELIEVE HE SAID MY PARENTS WERE RCAIST BUT IM NOT BC I HAD BLACK FRIENDS ALL IN THE SAME POST LIKE WHAT THE HELLLLL

iPurple4, PinkChampagne, SKRT and 4 others like this.
  6. Make some calls. That's our offer.

Ciara likes this.
  7. WAIT, I HAVE A MIXED JOKE๐Ÿ’€ I ain't gone use it on here cause ATA present

Alicia likes this.
  8. If redneck is ppl that work hard for what they get and are southern then yes I am ๐Ÿ˜˜ so kma

9. It's funny it took u 2 secs to write that as I was writing a paragraph but ok... cool beans ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

10. Love it, and love the inclusion of a hunt using pro parties!

11. Uh... hard working at having sexual relations with their cousins or showing off their confederate flags? Also rednecks be in the North too

Also, no.
    Also, what ass.
    Also, that's sexual harrassment.
    Also, don't blow no fucking kiss at me.

12. If you were upset that it wasnโ€™t actually Jessica Rabbit, thatโ€™s all you had to say. You brought skin colour into something where it doesnโ€™t belong. The victim point grasping is strong and all it does is bring the people in that are desperate for oppression points.

Janis, iEllie and Muschi like this.
  13. The best way out of a situation like that isn't to defend yourself. It's to apologize and act like you mean it.

You just made yourself... look even more racist.

Or you could stop replying all together, let it die down and they'll kinda sorta forget

iEllie and Muschi like this.
  14. I don't agree black representation is lacking anymore considering all the black skinned avis they've been making since pride hunt....but anyways didn't say the avi wasn't amazing.. i just didnt like the hunt as a whole and stated many reasons u just chose one to look at lmao.. whats that say about u guys? THAT commented negatively. Anywho I knew ppl would see it and every time someone comments about skin tone of ends like this but I did not care cuz I was talking about the hunt as a whole and I usually never post my opinions. I also was trolling ๐Ÿ˜‚ so pls continue

15. Yeen gotta like to kick it @Drunk

16. True and I do apologize sometimes I don't think things fully thru when I type them in a forum ๐Ÿ˜‚

Muschi likes this.
  17. I see there are some crackheads in this thread.

18. Naw, you wasn't trolling, I be trolling๐Ÿ˜‚

DeNiSeGiVeSNoFaWkSs and iEllie like this.
  19. Whomst be thou