EVENT Get a Clue!

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Queens, Sep 24, 2019.

1. IM GONNA BE HOT

iEllie likes this.
  2. TOTAL ROGER RABBIT THEME BUT NO ROGER RABBIT 😭

3. I LOVE IT OMG🀩IM SO EXITED ABOUT THIS

Druid likes this.
  4. box avi or

5. I see that Jessica rabbit avatar

6. Kind of boring, esp the avis imo.

7. I need the kitty

8. Paloma Faith on Only Love Can Hurt Like This πŸ₯΄πŸ’œ That hair!

9. Jessica Rabbit inspo ava tho :oops:. But the rest is... Kind of meh but the noir ava is kind of a good idea.

Lullaby47 and DiablosPrincess like this.
  10. Honestly not feeling this at all, maybe if the avatars and furniture were better but sadly they aren't. Atleast I can take a break this huntπŸ‘πŸ™ƒβ˜»...

Halden, _Kosha_, Lullaby47 and 7 others like this.
  11. I love detective STUFF but get a clue nancy drew @devs. Jessica rabbit is iconic and was white tf u ruinin my childhood. Already hate it cuz of that.. lol furni just looks boring 😒 hope the misc will be cooler. Even if she wasn't supposed to be Jessica rabbit still don't look right. Inb4 I'm racist comments.

_Kosha_ likes this.
  12. See u in 15 days pimd

birdie, _Kosha_, peachiii and 7 others like this.
  13. I was so excited when I read the title being a true crime fan but meh. Furniture is so dull and we've had similar furniture in the last murder mystery hunt such as crime board. Avis are ok ( like the Jessica rabbit inspired avi) but personally not a big fan.

Lullaby47 and DiablosPrincess like this.
  14. Joji? ❀️

15. If ATA making a black Jessica Rabbit ruined your childhood then you have a sad ass life.

16. ATA Head: We need ideas for a hunt who has any?
    ATA Employee: Trash...
    ATA Head: ... I think you're on to something.

CoolLikeThat likes this.
  17. Eehh..I'm hoping the Halloween event will be AMAZING πŸ™

18. Overall look is kinda meh (to me), but seems like an interesting way of incorporating pro parties into a hunt πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

LstarsL and Gossamer like this.