Rate my Dorm Game

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Alice, Feb 25, 2017.

1. Cute dorm ๐Ÿ™ƒ i think all of it fits really well. 8.5/10 ๐Ÿ‘€
    Just not a huge fan of the floor ๐Ÿค”

xFoxyLady likes this.
  2. 10 cute ๐Ÿฅบ

3. 9.9/10 awh so cute ๐Ÿ˜ณ midshelf kinda out of place tho but otherwise๐Ÿ’ฏ

4. 10/10 lovely dorm. That's a nice wall ๐Ÿ˜

5. 8. Itโ€™s not my style but I still love it-Also...Iโ€™d totally hide under your bed just to jump out and scare you...-

FieryTigress likes this.
  6. 8.5 โ˜บ๏ธ I assume youโ€™re still collecting pieces from that set? โค๏ธ If you are, good luck dear ๐ŸฆŠ

7. 9/10, super cute!! i think the rug throws it off a lil but everything else works super well together and itโ€™s a nice mix of diff hunts ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ‚

8. 9/10 really great

9. 10
    Cool, fun , unique

10. 1 itโ€™s shรฎte.. donโ€™t bother rating mine ๐Ÿ’…๐Ÿป I already know itโ€™s a Ten.

11. 2 I donโ€™t like dorm sets โ˜น๏ธ

12. 9/10. Love the cozy feeling! The nightstand looks out of place but otherwise a beautiful dorm. ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ™‚

13. 10/10 love all the foxes

xFoxyLady likes this.
  14. Little all over the place and mixed. Could use a new desk, poster, and abv desk shelf. But itโ€™s cute ๐Ÿค—

15. 9/10 its nice :) maybe use a different floor?

16. 9/10 the bookcase clashes with the walls a bit but overall itโ€™s a nice dorm

17. 9.5 Very nice overall and it matches your ava. I don't love how the couch fits the room tho

18. 9/10 i love how you mix furnis from different hunts all together

Victoria likes this.
  19. 9/10. not my style but I see the theme youโ€™re going for. the chair & 499 kinda throws things off for me but overall, cool dorm! ๐Ÿ’€

20. 9/10
    I'm just not the biggest fan of rating complete set dorms. The creativity of mixing and matching is my favourite element to dorms.

Peter_Parker100 likes this.