Hay man

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Gtfo, Sep 22, 2019.

1. It’s frikin crazy here in California man you wouldn’t believe the freaks I’ve seen. On the corner there was a guy w stolen flowers so I went to the local eleven seven and bought some fake flowers and tried to outsell him. But I ran into this hottie in the salsa section and now we out here eating kit Katz and chilling. Think I might take her to Vegas and show her how to party like a rockstar. Comment down below if u think it’s a good idea

2. I thought this was scott for some reason and was surprised at coherent it was. Anyway. That other chick is meh, take me to vegas instead pls.

TikiBates, Muschi and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  3. If you find California crazy, my opinion is that you haven’t been to enough places yet. Still... My vote is yes. Vegas is close enough... less than a 2 hour flight/5 hour drive. Also... Hawaii is a 5 hour flight away if you’re in SoCal. Take her to the Paris or the Bellagio or to Big Island and show her where Jurassic Park was filmed. Live it up! Coast Highway though🤙🏾... road trip all the way south on it to Tijuana is life.

4. same

Vo likes this.
  5. Yeah man, do it 🤙

6. You should marry her in Vegas

7. sounds like a blast 😏

8. Wish u were here xoxo;)

9. Nu Tyler don't got this game now I got rid of his tablet ages ago coz he wasn't using it this the Tyler that stole his name 😂 and I don't hoe now I be good only fuck Sarah now

10. Hay man

Scarecrow

WhoTfIsWesday likes this.
  11. I giggled