PIMD Positivity and Bento Giveaway!

Discussion in 'Activities' started by Bumble, Sep 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So basically I've managed to hoard
    bentos, and I want to give some away because why not?

All you have to do is comment something nice that's happened to you on PIMD
    down below!
    Simple forum post, simple contest! :p

Rules:
    1. Only one entry per person, no alts.
    2. Entry must include a positive PIMD experience.

Prize:
    4 people will win 2 bentos each.

Winners are picked randomly through number generation, I just think it's good to spread a little positivity now and then!

I'll announce the winners in this thread on Sep 22, 11pm PST and prizes sent through gifts! Good luck!

I'm not good at making forum posts, sorry lol

SomePuertoRicoGuy and Rizky like this.
  2. Hi .
    So i was playing pimd poker with some people and lost most of my bentos , lol and would love to have some thanks alot😁

Bumble likes this.
  3. I won't lie, I find it incredibly weird you found losing bentos enjoyable but at least you had fun?! 🤭

4. Hahaha yes it was breath taking 😂

5. When i was just starting out people were threatening to strip and farm me because i accidentally hired their tuts and my original club ignored me all together but then this really nice girl came along and she tought me the does and donts and helped me grow and took me in to her club, she even lent me bentos when i needed them.

SomePuertoRicoGuy and Bumble like this.
  6. Mmm. My pup gifts me the new gifts everytime so I donut have to wonder if I'll get them from anywhere. And if he doesn't or is late in doing it, papi beats him to it. Is sweet of both of dem, I am remembered.

7. Aw that's lovely! 🥰

8. Enjoyed meeting all the people best by far is being brought in and given a cat session 🐱🥰

9. One of my favourite recent memories was when I started talking to a new guy in my home club and we immediately clicked (like, literally less than ten minutes and we were buds), and the two of us spent the entire night doing recruitment for our club. This involved a lot of coffee, a lack of sleep, and the two of us having a blast inviting a bunch of brand spankin new players into our club, teaching them the mechanics of the game and instructing them on where to hit the party. By the time morning came around we had a lively club chat, fast shooting parties and a bunch of new players ready to continue their game. ✌🏼✌🏼

10. Something nice happened to me 2 days ago. @xPuppy told me that I bring happiness to a couple. Because those people weren't dating before and now they are which is so awesome! Another thing I remember was when I got silenced recently. It turns out that many people care about me. I'm so happy with all these friends I have 🤗

11. The months I gave out nearly 200 free cats in forums and met a lot of really nice people was my most memorable experience, because it took a lot of time to coordinate all of the drops with everyone’s schedules. Some of the people I met I have been friends with outside of this app for over a year with even while being inactive on the game. I’m lucky to have them. 🖤

12. The best thing that's happened for me here is the handful of amazing people I've met and clicked with instantly. I initially downloaded this game to meet people and now I'm staying because it's so much fun and I can't lose touch with them now

13. I won a mod crate on a contest for showing how beautiful my country is. :p

SomePuertoRicoGuy likes this.
  14. Won 2 Hypnocats in the spinner just a few days ago😍💕

15. One thing amazing that happened to me was that I was looking for Autumn Orchard furniture, I wanted to have the complete dorm. Anyways, I wasn’t having very much luck since it’s a very rare hunt since it was so long ago. After months of searching, I finally found someone who had TONS of the furniture! I was so happy, I had maybe 1 bento and some chibis, and everything was 5 bentos or more. I asked her to save everything for me, because I definitely wanted to buy it, then she told me that someone wanted to buy me all the furniture! I was so confused, but it was my then pupil, Kiimbo! She bought me the majority of the dorm and for that I am so thankful!

16. my friend gifted me a 499 today, which i was surprised by! it was super sweet of her though, and im really happy with it since i really love the goddess hera.

17. 😃I've gotten a lot of random life advice from people throughout the years, from poison ivy to genital warts. People are so helping and giving. 🤙

18. I’ve made some great friends while playing this, and I don’t think I’d still be playing if it wasn’t for them.

19. When I first started playing this game I started talking to a bunch of people and everyone was really nice but one girl was absolutely an amazing person, she gave me a whole dorm set for free!! 😭💕 I appreciate that girl so much. If you see this ily!

TikiBates and SomePuertoRicoGuy like this.
  20. PIMD is an awesome game. Great place to meet ppl and make friends

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.