Ban wave 3

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by [ATA]Strange, Sep 16, 2019.

1. I wasn’t laughing but then when I read this... I was...😂

Chrisy18, Victoria and Alicia like this.
  2. If I name names, that’s a ToU violation. People who have come in contact with them know who I am referring to.

Muschi, Cindyrela, Buwbuw and 2 others like this.
  3. Black market sellers, huh? 🤔 Pirates.

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  4. Devs be getting them
    *slowly rolls away*

5. What's the policy on this CF thing, someone who I refused to buy bentos hire dropping my RS, for him to stop he wants everything I have in showcase, or he wont let her hire value grow

6. This is highly unfair for new players such as my RS who I am helping out, I reported another black market seller who harrassed me and my rs a while back nothing was done.

7. That's a bit over the top but like just ignore it hire value does nothing but give you money when you get hired it duznt give you stats or nothing so a low value duznt matter

LeeJarrett likes this.
  8. Oh ok thanks, I thought it mattered alot, I'm kinda still new at this as well

9. You can report it to ata. Farming is standard but asking for full showcase for cf is to much

10. Requesting ec items such as furniture and shards, for CF, is against tou. If you have proof of the request in a public channel, submit a help ticket to support with as much detail as possible!

11. FBI OPEN UP!!!

12. Is that like when someone uses an app replicator app so they don’t have to sign in to alts every time? Does that count as botting? (I don’t use one, just trying to clarify) also, how many alts can one person have (if any) before that’s considered botting?

13. No, that is not botting.

14. We should have another pirate theme hunt to celebrate

15. No doll, emulators and parallel apps aren't against tou, they are discouraged however because safety is never guaranteed, and you're susceptible to having your personal information taken.

16. [​IMG]

Are these type of people bannable or reportable?

17. @Muschi do you chick magic thingy

Equivalence likes this.
  18. Fixed image error.

You could probably pass along this screenshot to ATA via a help ticket, and see if they'll look into the account. I definitiely think that person is doing rwc transactions, but I'm not sure if that screenshot in itself is damning enough because of the language they used.

DiablosPrincess and StayMad like this.
  20. That goals person is the alt of MFG, tinniest black market seller and scammer , harasses others for not buying real bentos,