SFW CLUB TIER LIST

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Kefo, Sep 18, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pot:
    Barcodes/BC, Rico Nation/RN, United Nations/UN, CnC, KnK, Rising Stars/RS, Ascension/A, Iconic/Icon, The Deadly Alliance/TDA, The Code, V formation, Omerta/OM, Steven't Harem/00/Harem, Playmates/PM, Smash Buttons/SB, etc.

Can't be bothered to list them all. If anyone wants to add more in the comments,

People can put them in. What's your SFW club tier list? Which do you know about?
    • S

• A

• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

2. Bandz, GG, Terror, Bad Attitude, ky4f

3. Wait, are we just listing farming clubs or...? Where's the tier? What do the bullet pointed letters mean? I need more details, Kef.

4. I know some people that have either been in... or farmed many of those clubs single handedly... or both

5. What criteria does a club have to meet to be considered a “farming club” and not just a group of game bullies or over glorified fairies that make targets and bribe members to occasionally hit even if those members don’t really want to hit or be involved at all in the petty drama?

Fantastic, Rouchie, BabySatan and 3 others like this.
  6. Maybe they were going through a hard time or something but, when Iconic and Smash claimed SFW with me, both had a rough go at it so I wouldn't, personally, consider those two top tier.

I am not entirely sure why- maybe just word of mouth- but I have always held UN and KY4F in high esteem as farming clubs so I guess they would be top tier, for me.

I think most farming clubs are relatively the same, though, in my experience and from what I have heard. Not a lot stand out in any way, good or bad.

7. The bullet pointed letters are like letter grades. With S being best, and F worst.

You can plot as many as you want or know of on that 7-point continuum.

8. Lets rank rp clubs next.

Pizzeria is naturally at the top of the pyramid for rp.

MeIancholy likes this.
  9. I've never heard of an S on the grade scale before

10. It's a Japanese thing that's become more mainstream in the West.

11. Oh, interesting.

12. "

Hi. I'm Japanese and live in Japan. I'm not good at English, so I am sorry if it is difficult to read. I just found the archive thread /r/truegaming/comments/2ntiu6/where_did_s_rank_come_from/ and I explored what is the "S Rank" origin in Japanese.

I found a website where Led Zeppelin 1972 concert ticket stub was on resale. http://blog-bibliophilic-bookunion-shinjuku.diskunion.net/Entry/934/ "S" mark is printed on the ticket. Now (2017), in Japan concert tickets are normally classified into "S席(=seat)" > "A席" > "B席". I googled and at least it had been used in 1972.

Maybe Japanese games and other things in Japan (ex. classes in crammers, classes in motorboat races, I come up with now) had followed the grades of concert seats.

I think "S席" may mean "Special Seat". In Japan at least 1910, "特等" grade was used for the top grade seats (http://parasiteeve2.blog65.fc2.com/blog-entry-1135.html). "特等" > "一等(first grade)" > "ニ等(second grade)", or "特等" > "普通(normal or basic)" were used past (these are also commonly used for seats grades even now). "特等" is abbreviation for "特別等級" = "Special Grade". So S may mean Special.

Around '70s rock'n roll come from abroad, and many English music concerts were took place. Then someone might have relabeled "特等席" to "S席" in more stylish or suitable for the fans of music in English.

"

I know it's in Kingdom Hearts games, and it's probably in lots of jRPG's and fighting games. Pretty big titles.

Same thread said it was used in King of Fighters, a super fun fighting arcade game.

Cherub_Leigh and kierkegaard like this.
  13. whyd you post this if you arent gonna rate them yourself too tbh

gothicc, Vo and Pantagruelian like this.
  14. we used to have it at my elementry school but we stopped using it in middleschool & highschool.

15. Just lay off the topic of farming and stick to parties of the day.

Obviously have no knowledge

00_Chihiro and Buwbuw like this.
  16. Kefo didn't share any opinions though? He just asked us to rate farming clubs and listed some of them????

17. His list is sh!t obviously.. Relax on all the question marks 😆😆

Sirrracha and Buwbuw like this.
  18. LOL. I don't play at all I'm here to troll idiots such as yourself who think I'm here to play. I'm a long lost visitor. I don't have a 6yr award for nothing.

19. It’s okay she gets confused sometimes

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.