STORY PASS Neon Masquerade

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Queens, Aug 13, 2019.

1. The EC pass will still be at the gifting section permanently just to finish the ec pass gifting part?

2. Reposting for this page (PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE ASKING A QUESTION- it will most likely be answered here):
    Neon Masquerade Story Pass FAQ

Q. How long do we have to complete the quest?
    A. There is no time limit, it does not end at the end of this hunt, take as long as you need.

Q. How do I get Rosa Neons?
    A. From any hunt box after the pass was released (Lite, Timer, Ec deadly boxes and onward). The roses will only show in boxes when you have the quest to collect them. They are not giftable.

Q. What will happen if I get all the masks at once?
    A. Currently, we haven't seen any major issues so it will probably be fine. The items you collect / tasks you complete will count towards both story lines as long as you have that part active at the same time.

Q. What's up with the September 24th date?
    A. The stories will not be available in the store after September 24th but they will still be available to gift.

Q. How do I get the Black Lantern? / How do I get the Avatar?
    A. There will be 1 Black Lantern at the end of the 1m questline and 2 more in the 99ec questline.
    These Black Lanterns will automatically combine with the Crystal Masks M/F to create your avatar.
    Check out the Story Tiers & Rewards thread for more information.

Q. I bought 4 masks and only have 2 stories, what's up with that?
    A. Everyone starts off with the 1m m/f questline. The VIP questline will start immediately after the 1m questline ends.

Q. I heard you need to gift a story pass as part of the VIP story, is that true?
    A. Yes, but you will be rewarded 100ec for doing so, ie. a full refund.
    Check out the Story Tiers & Rewards thread to see all the tasks and rewards.

Q. If I "go home" after the 1m questline, can I do the vip questline later?
    A. Yes, if you get the 99ec pass later, you can still do the story even if you have "gone home"

GentlemanWolf5, JuneyG and Vo like this.
  3. Ata has not given us a date for if/when the masks will be removed from the gift section. The mask will be available in the gift section until ata says it won't be anymore.

Vo likes this.
  4. Selling VIP mask for 2b or 4mcs(2mcs singles or 4mcs single) wall me if deal 😊

5. Sold

6. I bought the 99ec mask while doing the cash one, but once I bought it doesn’t show up I my showcase like the cash one? :(

7. It's in your showcase, restart if you don't see it

lirin and Vo like this.
  8. I bought ecs mask already and started story already but I think story end on 24th September and I don’t get all ava is it true? 😞😶

iPanicAtDiscos and Vo like this.
  10. Buying 1 EC mask (not for me). Wall me first

11. Selling two ec masks for 2b

12. Finished

13. Still buying for bentos!!

14. Aɴʏᴏɴᴇ sᴇʟʟɴɢ 2 ᴇᴄ ᴍᴀsᴋ?

15. Again, no longer selling EC masks. 😊 Do not wall, do not gift.

16. Buying 99ec mask for 2b wmid ❤️

17. Selling 1 99ec mask for 2 bentos. WMID

18. Ones

19. Pmed **