STORY PASS Neon Masquerade

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Queens, Aug 13, 2019.

1. So if I chose to end the story will I still be able to complete next stage quest by the mask being gifted?

2. Reposting for this page (PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE ASKING A QUESTION- it will most likely be answered here):
    Neon Masquerade Story Pass FAQ

Q. How long do we have to complete the quest?
    A. There is no time limit, it does not end at the end of this hunt, take as long as you need.

Q. How do I get Rosa Neons?
    A. From any hunt box after the pass was released (Lite, Timer, Ec deadly boxes and onward). The roses will only show in boxes when you have the quest to collect them. They are not giftable.

Q. What will happen if I get all the masks at once?
    A. Currently, we haven't seen any major issues so it will probably be fine. The items you collect / tasks you complete will count towards both story lines as long as you have that part active at the same time.

Q. What's up with the September 24th date?
    A. The stories will not be available in the store after September 24th but they will still be available to gift.

Q. How do I get the Black Lantern? / How do I get the Avatar?
    A. There will be 1 Black Lantern at the end of the 1m questline and 2 more in the 99ec questline.
    These Black Lanterns will automatically combine with the Crystal Masks M/F to create your avatar.
    Check out the Story Tiers & Rewards thread for more information.

Q. I bought 4 masks and only have 2 stories, what's up with that?
    A. Everyone starts off with the 1m m/f questline. The VIP questline will start immediately after the 1m questline ends.

Q. I heard you need to gift a story pass as part of the VIP story, is that true?
    A. Yes, but you will be rewarded 100ec for doing so, ie. a full refund.
    Check out the Story Tiers & Rewards thread to see all the tasks and rewards.

Q. If I "go home" after the 1m questline, can I do the vip questline later?
    A. Yes, if you get the 99ec pass later, you can still do the story even if you have "gone home"

Janis, iPanicAtDiscos and Vo like this.
    Vo likes this.
  4. Lol

5. 🎭 Selling vip mask for 3b 🎭

6. So then does the vip masks just stay in the gifting part for when you need to gift a mask until it's done

7. Yes

8. If anyone is still buying these masks, I’m selling one

9. Selling vip mask 4b 🍱 wall if interested

10. Selling VIP Mask wmo

11. Selling mask for 3 🍱 WM~ 💕

12. I just did! While it's easier for you to buy both at once, I decided to try and see what would happen lol I thought I'd have to do it all again, but decided it was worth a try for the rewards.

And... the drops already count! Including Rosa Neon. So all I have to re-do is the "complete parties" part all over again. Totally worth it. You should buy it.

Disaster and JuneyG like this.
  13. Um so well, for the questline “be in a relationship” do I have to ask someone out for that one or?

14. not if you're already in a relationship

Muschi likes this.
  15. Selling 2 VIP masks 🎭 hmu

16. Sold

17. #RemovePeaceTags

Muschi and SpaceWine like this.

18. SELLING VIP PASS ANY FEMALE OR MALE WMO OR SELLING FOR 3B OR CAN I EXCHANGE FOR MALE VIP PASS

19. Selling VIP mask 3b me 💝

20. I'm still confused with this part.