Friday the 13th

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by -_I_-4m-G0IN6-7o-CHILL-y0U-__-, Sep 13, 2019.

1. Would you consider waffles on Friday the 13th to be unlucky then?

2. Not my fault my digestive system fails when I eat a waffle.

3. I feel like those who are having a great day today are the ones who usually don't have any or are depressed/unlucky

4. Never had anything like, bad or super spooky happen to me but one night, back in like 2008 I was home alone and I was in my room on my flip phone playing this flip phone soccer game and all of a sudden someone whispered my name like right in my ear to the point where I could like feel someone's breath hitting my ear and I jumped like WHAT THE FUCK and I got up and checked to see if anyone was home and they werent and that really freaked me the fuck out for a bit

5. Having to break RS/bf this day is considered unlucky right...

6. One Friday 13th I woke up late for school, broke a mirror by accident got rained on, on the way to school and the class room got flooded! Good think school over early bad thing it was winter!

7. I only think it's considered unlucky when it's in October. Either way it's just another day for me 🤷‍♂️

8. I heard on the radio today that you are statistically less likely to get into an automobile accident on any given Friday, the 13th, so, it it is true, there is that.

I have never noticed any Friday, the 13th, to be any different from a Friday, the 14th, personally.

9. I had to go help my boss with a coroner situation and we got unlucky because the guy bled out in the SUV and it soaked through the floor

It was unlucky for the guy because he got rear ended and killed on the freeway

10. Friday 13th yesterday was my 30th birthday. That's a bit unlucky. I miss my 20's already. 😂 #kidult

#30 Manic, Sep 14, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2019
  11. Happy Belated.

12. That's just me; I'm in the trunk rn and I got stuck pls let me out