UPDATE Earning FREE ECs and Tokens just got better!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATARogers, Aug 27, 2019.

?

Have you seen improvements in service with Tapjoy?

1. Yes!

924 vote(s)
    28.7%
  2. Very yes!

267 vote(s)
    8.3%
  3. No... About the same...

1,296 vote(s)
    40.2%
  4. No... It got worse...

733 vote(s)
    22.8%
  1. How can i logged in ??

2. Love TAPJOY.. Great EC provider.

However, my question..
    What about those offers we were working on? I was working on a game for days & so close to completing.

So basically I just wasted my time? 🤔
    A little unfair to be honest bc I put so much time into a terrible game & I only did it for the EC 😭

_-kilgon21-_ likes this.
  3. I think it's bc they changed providers without warning us or allowing us to complete the offers we were working on. Super annoying bc I was working on this game for over a week then poof.. Nothing.
    A little heads up or receiving the ecs I was so close to earning would be nice. 🤧

4. Wow, I've been working on an offer for over 2 months and now it's just gone

5. Yea its heccin ridiculous

6. Crazy how so many of these “free extra credits” cost money. It’s ridiculous, go back to the old ways of progressing in games to get the ECs. More valuable to the customer, now it’s just all these spam ads, or donating money. Please fix.

B2147 likes this.
  7. Wait, so, because I use an iPhone I'm screwed? No offers for me? That's cool and fair and great etc.

DemonicBee, B2147, Umbra_Rosa and 3 others like this.

8. I feel the same

Medea likes this.
  9. So far, I have enjoyed tapjoys offers much more than the last provider. Thank you ATA for listening to the community and finding a better partner for the offer wall.

10. BIG MOOD. all of them are like oh yeah just complete a 50$ minimum order no biggie

11. This 🙃

DemonicBee, B2147 and Medea like this.
  12. just a warning to y'all tapjoy will deny your ecs and claim you didn't download it from them but the playstore this is scam just saying

13. Wtf I'm having the same problem

14. Tapjoy is a huge improvement for me. In my country there were 0 offers from Fyber so it is great to be able to boost my ecs with Tapjoy. Thank you so much for changing to Tapjoy ATA!!

15. Screen shot everything

16. This is what i do. I also screenshot all the ones I'm working on in my reward status cause with fyber i had one disappear while i finishing it.

Tapjoy has been pretty great so far. I've sent in 2 requests for ecs i haven't gotten from rewards I've completed, and they have gotten back to me within a few days.

kavy likes this.
  17. Has anyone completed mentor box offer of 1$ 3 day subscribtion and was able succesfully cancel it before they charged you more?

18. I did one of the free ECs and never actually got my ECs. It was quite a lot too. 😡 Super frustrating.

19. When I try to pick a an offer it keeps giving me errors I don’t understand what’s going on... 😔

20. So I completed an offer for a lot of ecs like a week ago,reported it a few days ago and STILL nothin .At least with old supplier i actually received them 😬

Velloria likes this.