EVENT Joust Cause

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, Sep 10, 2019.

1. If anyone can help me answer the questions I posted above please wall me Iโ€™m seriously clueless and need help so I can inform club

2. I loveeeeee this hunt theme aaaaah

3. What are the max drops for invite parties?

4. I'm the same I cant do anything with my furniture shards

5. Why does the male avi always looks so bad

6. Am not so over heels with this ๐Ÿ˜

7. I'm really annoyed. I can't make fae furniture. And there are heaps out there with fae furniture made and they are selling. Like seriously

8. Oh finally an Android update yayyyy

9. Well .......I believe that is what they were trying to do with all that freaky RP they all love doing......Duh๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜Š

10. How come the 6k avi girl has a face expression, has leaves on her face, has fun pose, has pigtails, has clothe details... and the guy is just black. Thats it. Only thing unique about it. Please work lil more on your males.

11. Itโ€™s in the store u can exchange there if u have enough shards

12. I actually like this hunt
    It has good avatars, the furniture isn't so bad either. The only complain i have was the crashing and lag when the hunt started ๐ŸŒ

DiablosPrincess likes this.
  13. So why does the window tokens say it needs 15 tokens but the shop says 18?

14. Say I spent 400 even though it said it didn't go through. Ata is scamming af

15. Gay avatars. And gay furnis. Any manly avi and furnis? Like dark colored one? And manly wingssss not that fairy wings for male avi

Ket likes this.
  16. I didn't have it in the store all day until they updated the app for Android. Like 5 or more hours after new hunt release.

17. Oh nice!! M avi and F avi are so cool and beautiful ๐Ÿ˜ well played!

18. What's wrong with that? ร…

Druumi likes this.
  19. I have enough tokens for some items but they don't combine?

20. Same I have enough shards no way to get the furniture