EVENT Joust Cause

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, Sep 10, 2019.

1. Fae Furniture combining isn't available until a montha time It says I think

Katie likes this.
  2. Furniture is cute. Female avas need work especially on the face but overall they're okay I guess. Sorry, I'm hard to please 🤷🏼‍♀️

3. I just wanna know about these “nice drops” from parties 👀

4. It's always been like that. But it's way worse now. They gotta make money some how.

Talke likes this.
  5. Cute, story avis look awesome

7. Game super laggy after this hunt started

8. Fix the lagginess :( this is frustrating 💀

9. The lag.. IM DYING FIX IT PLEASEEEE

10. Fix the prices for fae shard furniture too.. shards say one amount and the store says another. It’s frustrating with how expensive it is to open the shard boxes anyway 🙄

11. So expensive 😰

90sL0V3 and -Sammi- like this.
  12. Fix the laggggggggg

13. Mine keeps crashing when I try to open my profile

00_AtomicBabyRuth and -Sammi- like this.
  14. Love the avis and furni bit its way too expensive and unachievable

15. Lag is OUT OF CONTROL my clubs is still waiting 2 hours after a party for the rewards. Is anyone even paying attention to the servers? Guys for real.

-Sammi- likes this.
  16. Much lag much expensive

17. I got nothing from my club for drops. One party we couldn’t finish and the other we got nothing from not even the lite box.

-Sammi- likes this.
  18. Did android users get an update for pimd? Im not seeing one and I don't have a fae furniture shop thing anywhere. What do I do? :(

19. Oop, I think the lag is the universe's way of reminding me not to spend any money on this game. 😂

-Sammi- likes this.