Issues

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by HollabackGurl, Sep 10, 2019.

1. I had 3 buddy boxes error out and get eaten, I didn't get drops for a cat party finished after changeover, and I get "invalid session" every time I try to submit a ticket. Is there a way to fix the inability to submit a ticket?

2. Ata is probs working on it

3. The issue submitting tickets has been ongoing.

4. I'm having basically the same exact issue. šŸ™„

5. Iā€™m having the same issues. My club completed a kini then a cat . Kini has been completed over an hour ago, but Iā€™m still showing the kiniā€™s started/initiated notification and it says ā€œ16 minutes agoā€. I havenā€™t received anything from either party despite hitting both.

6. To fix the help ticket issue, either reinstall your app or delete your app cache in phone settings. The other issues are resulting of server overload, and ATA is most likely working on this.

7. I don't understand why they hype the hunt for 5 days and then servers crash. Did they not think this would happen?

8. Same thing is happening to me.
    The game is lagging. I didn't get my drops from the Cat party my club completed.

9. Didn't get anything from the spinner twice, didn't get anything from timer boxes thrice. And the boxes disappeared regardless. Um, ATA? Can I at least get my spinner tokens and box speed ups back?

10. I crash every time I go to press on my profile to look at my dorm or items it isnā€™t letting me open any of my timer boxes itā€™s taking forever on hitting parties

11. This is happening to me and my clubmate too, we canā€™t click on our own profile or any other playerā€™s profile or else our game crashes.

12. I also didn't get anything from buddy boxes, and now I can't go back to open them coz the game thinks I already have.

What a joke, hype the event and not cater for server loads.

13. Everyone just chill and take the day off

14. They get us all hyped for the hunt and then do this šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

AbandonedBiohazards likes this.
  15. Devs, please fix this bug now. I can barely play!

AbandonedBiohazards and -Sammi- like this.
  16. You canā€™t even use this app for more than 30 seconds without it crashing

17. I canā€™t open the app on my android phone without it crashing, but I can open it on my iPad.

__Cece__ and V_Witchy_101 like this.
  18. Everything is just super slow and buggy for me šŸ˜“ is anyone else having the issue where it crashes when you try to open your profile page? Low key upset I canā€™t open any of my boxes bc Iā€™m impatient šŸ™ƒ

19. I got standards Diamond Ned Flanders

20. Is everyoneā€™s app still crashing? I canā€™t open a box cause I canā€™t access my profile page without the app crashing

AbandonedBiohazards likes this.