EVENT Joust Cause

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, Sep 10, 2019.

1. [​IMG]

The countdown is over and our fall equinox event is here! Exquisite, magical content coming your way with beautiful avatars and avatar shards, luscious furniture and furniture shards, exclusive event parties and more! Yes, you'll finally be able to put those gifts to use πŸ˜‰

Autumn’s almost here, and so is the Agriculture Department’s combined harvest festival and renaissance fair! Take in the arts and crafts, artisanal ales, and axe throwing lessons while you and Zander feast on locally sourced fare!

Meanwhile, a walk in the woods to enjoy the autumn colors leads to a magical encounter…

Event Premium Parties

[​IMG]

What's the deal:
    ☞ Each Party will cost a certain number of Gilded Leaves to start.
    ☞ Each Leaf will cost 5 ECs and will be available at the Store. The Leaves are a super rare drop from the Event Boxes too ;)
    ☞ Each Party will be a bit more challenging than the last, so best of luck to those who are able to unlock the final one! Because of the increasing difficulty in party tiers, it is very possible that you won't succeed at a harder party.
    ☞ Yes, each Party must be unlocked by completing the Party preceding it.
    ☞ The more challenging the Party, the more spell-binding the rewards.

[​IMG]
    1 Gilded Leaf for 5 ECs.

[​IMG]
    Hard not to fall for these babes βœ¨πŸ‚

Feast your eyes on these beautiful Fae Avatars!

[​IMG]

Similar to our Easter Eden Avatar Shards, choose your avatar by picking your shards below:

☞ Autumn Oak Wings
    ☞ Frost Rose Wings
    ☞ Violet Blossom Wings

[​IMG]
    Fae Avatar Shard Boxes are available in the Store until the end of the event, at 12 PM PST on Tuesday, September 24th.

Fae Avatar Activators will be available a month after the end of the event, on
    12 PM PST on Thursday, October 24th.

Tier 1

[​IMG]

Tier 2

[​IMG]

Tier 3

[​IMG]

Rather important things to note:
    ☞ If you somehow manage to have both activators at the same time, which you shouldn't but IF you were able to, it will prioritize feminine avatars first and always the lowest shard count first.
    ☞ You won't be able to achieve the VIP avatars without first having the regular set!

Joust Cause Pet Styles

[​IMG]
    Don't forget to dress up your familiar by indulging in these ethereal Pet Styles!
    Available through the Pet Styles Shop and Pet Skins Box!

Furniture

[​IMG]

What I imagine the inside of a magical (glass) mushroom dorm would look like.

[​IMG]
    Earn the above set of furniture through Story Rewards, Event Boxes, and our brand new 🍁 Fall Furniture Box🍁!

Fall Furniture Box

[​IMG]

The Fall Furniture Box will contain the Autumn Magic Furniture set from this event as well as furniture released with all our following fall events!

That's not all, y'all...

Fae Furniture Shard Boxes

[​IMG]

Introducing for the first time: Furniture Shard Boxes!

Available at the Store, these special Boxes open for 149 EC and will drop various kinds of Fae Furniture Shards.
    Collect enough of the same type of Furniture Shards and combine them with their matching Fae Furniture Token from the Store, and you have yourself a shiny new piece of Fae Furniture!

[​IMG]

Fae Furniture Shard Boxes are available in the Store until the end of the event, at 12 PM PST on Tuesday, September 24th.
    Fae Furniture Tokens will be available a month after the end of the event, on 12 PM PST on Thursday, October 24th.

Having a whimsical dorm has never been more whimsical!

[​IMG]

And one last thing... New Store Section!

Update your device to find a brand new section in the store:
    THE EVENT SHOP✨

In here are ALL purchase-able items related to this event! No more rummaging to the end of the Store to maybe not find things in the Misc. section!

We hope you enjoy this event as much as we had fun putting it together for you!

2. looks nice good job

AliceInTheW likes this.
  3. when the prettiest avatar is the top one 😭😭😭

4. GET IT ATA, cute

5. I love it so much πŸ˜­πŸ˜πŸ–€ thank you ATA for the cute hunt

Jenika_Babe, marisse and _Kosha_ like this.
  6. 😍😍😍😍

7. Such Magical πŸ§šπŸ»β€β™€οΈ

marisse and Piyu24 like this.
  8. Very well thought of 😊

9. I LOVE THE FURNITURE

Hemera likes this.
  10. Totally disappointed. Still waiting on another PvP hunt :(

11. Omg I’m in love with this hunt 😍 So many foxes 🦊 I hope I can collect all furni

Jenika_Babe likes this.
  12. πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™‚οΈ Not bad tbh more spending needed tho

Lei_TheLoveableAries likes this.
  13. Thank god my hustling didn't go to waste. These avis are gorgeous.

14. I loveee the Avis😍😍 thanks Ata

iBend likes this.
  15. Mannn that’s exactly what I thought πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

Suz and Hemera like this.
  16. Not really liking this.. but that's only me.