Bucket System

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Sherily, Jul 30, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Isn’t the farming game already corrupt tho and to be quiet honest these loopholes aren’t at all new to me. It’s shady and rare, but it happens and there’s not much you can do about it.

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  2. Lmao I see wednesday has been using someone’s big brain (not hers) since I don’t have an rs so I’m not in her bucket range (her around 57mcs) so she has to transfer misc away so me (7mcs) can be in her bucket range cause she can’t fight anyone her own size so she has to find someone not even half her size to fight and feel good.

3. At least she's getting some exercise.

GodTierOni and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  4. Dude take a breath. That's an unnecessarily long sentence. It almost seems like you're pressed or something 🙄

5. I guess long sentences are too much for you? Dude chill all i did was make an observation. Wednesday can('t?) fight her own battles you don't need to fight them for her. So you can go run to her and cover her bald spot.

6. Faaanta, Wednesday likes women.

7. Yeah, I’ve seen this happen often. It’s unfortunate but I’m not sure how much an be done other than what Kefo suggested.

Kefo likes this.
  8. I have no allegiance towards Wednesday and am not fighting any battles for anyone. I'm not taking part in this little childish vendetta vou have against her, merely pointing out that your post could have been articulated much better.

Muschi likes this.
  9. Did you not see my post forever ago about how stupid the hit range is for higher mcs

10. Omg you can speak properly

11. Coz I'm not as hungovr now 😂

12. Clearly you do since you're with muschi and muschi is her club. And she's the one who started this vendetta being childish. It was written fine, you're response could have been better. 0/10

13. Yeah, doesn't mean he won't cover for her.

14. Did you not see that this post is over a month old??

Muschi likes this.
  15. Mine still way older

16. I wasn't aware that I was a club. 🥴

Also, you could have said it's because Schwanz is in her club? Cuz he's in xero too bruv. But I don't think Schwanz and Wednesday have ever spoken to each other 1-on-1 lmfao. You sound like a conspiracy theorist

WhoTfIsWesday and Ciara like this.
    Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  18. No. I’m telling you that WEDNESDAY LIKES WOMEN AND HAS NO INTEREST IN DATING YOU
    That is all.
    [​IMG]

19. Yeah that too and my latest theory is that you’re a rat.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.