CONTEST PIMD's Got Talent 2019!

Discussion in 'Contests' started by ATAMarceline, Sep 4, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Okay, I think this will work like I want it to the first time. πŸ˜… My skills are not in videography or filming. πŸ˜†

My talent is wine! I have a great nose for wine, especially good wine, and I enjoy learning about it's history and impact on human culture. As this is hard to photograph/video, here are some cool things I can do with my skills:

[​IMG]

2. More edits that I’ve done for my stream πŸ’œ.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

VampiraAlien88 likes this.
  3. I am reposting it so hope it works πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•[​IMG]

4. Sorry for previous posts, I got confused before. MY SUBMISSION IS HERE! If you want to know the process please wisit my profile in link. Thank you 😊 [​IMG]

5. Should I sing for everyone here ? πŸ€”πŸ€­

6. My booπŸŒšπŸ–€

7. 🌚oop πŸ˜‚πŸ₯°

Zacko likes this.
  8. There was a typographical error I'm sorry

VampiraAlien88 likes this.
  9. It didn’t work πŸ˜‚

10. Malay sing Chinese song confirm πŸ˜‚

Zacko likes this.
  11. YAY LUV YOU ALESS πŸ˜‚ me and uni being small noobs in the forum πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

UnicornQK and Alessandra like this.
  12. Bruh your taking notes indeed is to the next level πŸ₯΄ I don’t know how you did it like that given the fact you’re doing it in a biology class or physics (saw some topics related to them)

It’s just too much work while ur mind is already been blown by the lessons

13. [​IMG]
    I painted this for one of my classes:) I never thought of uploading this before but here I am now.

14. Me Singing πŸ’œ

Bonnet likes this.

15. Does this work for PIMD got talent?

16. Fortnite Gaming.

-Vexxy, WallyWest, Craig485 and 4 others like this.
  17. https://imgur.com/gallery/I7W5ffSI touched up and reposted my image, i realized it wasn’t quite done the first time I put it up 😳. Here it is once more it was originally posted on page 24 by me. Sorry for the confusion πŸ™ˆ. It’s a painting of my friends home town of Alton Illinois. I’ve never been, but I hope I did it justice.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.