CONTEST PIMD's Got Talent 2019!

Discussion in 'Contests' started by ATAMarceline, Sep 4, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lmao where’s the delete button . I’m outta here πŸ˜‚

2. Thanks!! I need your support πŸ˜‚πŸ’–

3. -Noob-With-Boobs- likes this.
  4. Photography has always been one of my passions, although I don't really have much opportunities to practice it outside school activities (since I'm still a student). Most of what I consider my best works are from school events (like charity shows or small concerts), but I hope you guys like them! β™‘

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

i'll only post two since i'm kind of embarrassed about this lmao

Vaelinth and Julie-san like this.
  5. Hai hai! Image links should end with a .jpg (sample: https://i.imgur.com/nHpCI9J.jpg), which is the link to the pic itself, not the post. After tapping on your post, tap on the individual picture and then tap on the share icon and copy link. Hope it works it for you!

6. [​IMG]
    Here is my entry πŸ™ˆ
    Good luck everyone

7. Ill try uploading it again. My hobby/talent.. [​IMG]

Julie-san likes this.
    • Idk Why But I’ve Always Looked At My Life Like A Tree . & It’s Okay For Trees To Lose Leaves . ( Temporary People ] Though For Me Sometimes The Leaves I Lose , I Never Thought I Would . But It’s Always A Lesson As It Changes Color And Falls To The Ground . [ Still Beautifully Learned Lessons )
    • You Have The People In Your Life Who Are Branches ; The Ones That Help You Blossom Out , Reach Something You Thought You Couldn’t Or Make You Feel Like You Can Touch The Sky . But These Also Can Be Temporary As Branches Break From Trees And Fall To The Ground All The Time Also . They’re Just Around For A Bigger Purpose Than Leaves.
    • Some People In Your Life Are Like The Trunk Of The Tree , They’re Around To Hold You Up , Bring You Strength In Your Weaknesses . They’re Often There As Branches Break And Leaves Fall . The Solidity Of Your Life .
    • But The Roots , The Foundation... The Literal Thing That Helps You Grow ... Do Not Fail To Nourish & Nurture These People ! You Have To Water Things For Them To Grow . Take Care Of The Roots Of Your Tree People !! They Have Literally Been Around And Foreseen Your Whole Tree ! Cherish Your Roots !! Though Sometimes God Uproots Certain People , & Sometimes He Takes Them Into His Care ... The Roots Are What You Stand On . Give Love To Them , Sometimes They Need Extra Care Too . Your Roots Take Care Of You Back !
    • When God Starts To Remove Those Branches & Leaves ; The Trunk & Roots Remain ! There Is Always A Plan . So Though Sometimes It’s Not Pretty To Lose Those Leaves, And It Hurts When Branches Break ... Take Comfort In Knowing That Your Tree Lives To Bloom Again , God Is Always Working

8. Art Notis the only thing I Excel so please don't be mad at me if I upload tons of photos, I just don't wanna have an entry but I'd also like to show you guys what I'm passionate about. Although I'm not sure if taking notes is a talent. Better try tho I worked so much with these during my high school years.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

I also have fan fic of selected pimd avatars I made digitally.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    P.s I also do Nail arts. Might post some other time.

9. Dude that songs hits so hard on my headphones. That music is lit! Are you a professional producer who likes Naruto? Lol

10. My Talent is arts and crafts hehehe:D[​IMG]
    This entry of mine was when
    Mr. Trashiiee had a contest a couple of months ago but I still wanna share it :)[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. Would pay you to rewrite my notes tbh if i have the money lmao

12. Hey guys! my talent is i’m a photographer! I think I do pretty well and i’m proud of my photos although I do not have an actual camera, just my iphone 8+. This hasn’t stopped me from shooting weddings, senior portraits, or nature shots at my local beach. My insta is: getillwithit
    Thank you (:)

13. Amazing voice but also amazing profile picture lmao. πŸ‘Œ

14. Can someone click the link and reply letting me know it works for others? I just want to be sure it’s good. Thank you!

15. Fixed, Uni

Lunita, SKRT, Corrie and 5 others like this.
  16. WTF YOUR NOTES ARE BEAUTIFUL AHHHHHHHH

SKRT, Corrie and Vo like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.