CONTEST PIMD's Got Talent 2019!

Discussion in 'Contests' started by ATAMarceline, Sep 4, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. First post messed up. Here’s video againπŸ’› Dedicated to my deceased brother. He was always so supportive of my singingπŸ’›πŸ’›

2. I can't stop talking.
    Does that countπŸŒ›

3. πŸ‘€

4. I'm very nervous and doubtful about posting some of my drawings but I'll give this a shot. πŸ™ˆ Hope ya'll like it~ Please be nice to meπŸ’“ Manga style βœβœ’πŸ–‹
    P.S Hai to all anime lovers πŸ’œπŸ’™

[​IMG]

5. [​IMG] THIS IS MY SUBMISSION ORIGANALLY CREATED BY ME
    [​IMG]

6. I like to think I can singπŸ‘‰πŸΌπŸ‘ˆπŸΌ

7. Just a tip so that you aren't overlooked because of proof, for physical are there needs to be physical proof of your artwork. Write your IGN on a piece of paper included in the image, because I don't think digitally adding it counts.
    Nice work btw.

8. Oh is that so? I'll reupload then. Thankyou πŸ™ˆπŸ’œ

9. Edited something from school so whipped this up, too. πŸŒšπŸ˜‚

10. Re-uploading first entry as I was told I need to write my ign on a piece of paper as physical proof. πŸ’œπŸ™ˆ

[​IMG]

Cherilynn, _Em_, Muschi and 6 others like this.
  11. Just say like. Hey pimd for the talent competition I wanted to write a story in english which isnt my native language describing a fictional world with our developers as the main actors. πŸ–€

Sorry. My grammar is off tonight too apparently

Hmm, now thats lill unique! Writing a story, ops I forgot not just simple story a PIMD story.
    Let me grab my bag full of stories and draw a story from that bag. Judges pray I wont Tell your story here.
    Shhhh!! I got a story!! lets C whos names I got from the bag.
    Oh no! None of the judges name are here!
    My good luck, my name is also not here. Readers will gonna in real reading my story.
    So here I am presenting my PIMD story.
    Ohho ! I did not gave the opening before writing the story. So lemme give the standard opening.

All places and everything written here is just an imagination and creativeness. But names are from here itself. Resemblance to anyone in real life is purely a coincidence. Please do not take it on yourself or take it as insult. This story is just for fun.

Characters performed in this story are:

• Rebecca- main person
      • Reb/AnGe/Angellica- Rebeccas nick on PIMD
      • Kevin- Rebecca's friend
      • KeV- Kevin's nick on PIMD
      • ATA[Roger]- one of the PIMD development team member
      • darkknight- Rebecca's gud frnd n villan here
      • -Quinn-- a MOD of PIMD

(Rebecca messaging from her mobile.)
    Rebecca: Kevin, Is this gonna be in real?
    Kevin: Yeah babe, Everything is real now. Hope you like it, thats what you want hun? M going to sleep my baby. I love you babe. Mwaaah Bye sweetheart!
    Rebecca: Yeah Sweetheart! Okay Bye Sweetheart! TC. Mwaaah.
    Rebecca kept her cellphone under her pillow.

Shes over happy, in dreams. Shes thinking her all dreams are now getting real. The guy whom she loves from past 3yrs is now going to be her husband in next 5 days. Rebecca twisting and turning here n there tries to sleep. But now her eyes are not sleepy infact now shes thinking from the starting till now what all she has gone through.

4 years before
    Rebecca is frustrated from her boring life. She broke up with her boyfriend 2 months back. And now her life is getting boring. Everyday same routine morning wake up, get ready for ofc , cab pick her up and night after spending 9 hrs in ofc she come back to home. Fully exhausted, frustrated and stressed.

June20th 2015
    Rebecca is stressed and exhausted. He unlocked her phone and opened Google Play store to check something for timepass. She just wrote chat apps simply on search Engine and got a full list of chat and dating apps. The scrolled n got an option as :

Party in Mu Dorm: Best Friends Forever
    A Thinking Ape Entertainment Ltd.

Rebecca (talking to herself): now thats something interesting. Do I've to try? Hmm. Ok lets Gv a try once.
    She clicked and before LOG IN she entered via Guest Chat option. It asked for nick. She gave a random nick and got many options. There were so many things and she was confused. So after doing a demo. She tried an easiest way. She clicked on Chat.

Reb: Hello Room.
    -Quinn-: Hello Reb. How are you?
    Reb: I am good, thanks for asking. Hows you?
    -Quinn-: I am also good. Where r u from and What u do?
    Reb: I am from Boston, am I working in an MNC. What you do?
    -Quinn-: Nice to know that! I am doing my graduation.
    Reb: Nice! Is this place safe and secure?
    -Quinn-: yes sis, play with us and check by yourself.
    Reb: Oh okay sist, wait lemme enter my credentials so that my account wont get lost.

Rebecca registered with her details and change her nick as Angelica.
    She came again to the pub. She start chatting with users and get to know about this place and rules and regulations.

June23rd 2015
    (Rebecca after her work.)
    Angellica: Hey pub
    Kev: Hello Angellica. It seems you are new here.
    Angellica: Yes I am new. May I know whom m chatting with?
    Kev: Hi this is Kevin. People here call me Kev. How are you and What you do?
    Angellica: M fine, just now came from my work lill stressed out so came here to relax. I work for MNC. What you do and how are you?
    Kev: Thats nice. I m fine and a Software Engineer in Infosys. So where r u from?
    Angellica: Oh! Thats amazing. I am from Boston.
    Kev: Really? What a coincidence I am from CA.
    Angellica: Oh! Thats near by from my place.
    Kev: Yeah dear! So can we be friends? M sure u dont have any friend yet as you are new here.
    Angellica: Oh sure.
    (Now she got a message as)

September23rd 2015 (3months later)
    Kevin came online and checked his inbox:

October2nd 2015- (after 8 days)

Whole night Rebecca couldnt sleep. Cuddling from one side to another on her bed in excitement of meeting her first best wap friend. She was planning what she must wear, what to say n many more. She ddnt realized when she fallen asleep.

October3rd 2015 -(Day of Meeting)

Rebecca woke up n went to ofc same normal day. But today she was happy that she was going to meet her best wap friend for the first tym.
    At sharp 3 she left her ofc n came home. She got ready n went to the place. Her heart is beating fast like a train she was getting nervous now. She thought of stepping back but she somehow took her courage n stepped inside.
    She was searching Kevin n saw him in White t-shirt n Blue Jeans. Wearing a watch in his hand n carrying a laptop which tells he came from his ofc directly. On the other hand Kevin was gazing every entry girl n trying to recognize Rebecca. Now when he saw her, his heart skipped a beat. In a sizzling red dress Rebecca was looking gorgeous. Long brown hair tied with red band, small pearl earrings, n red purse in hand. She was looking so beautiful that Kevin couldnt see any1 else except her.

Rebecca gave a smile telling him that shes the one whom Kevin came to meet. Both greeted each other and had some chit chat. They did dinner together and was quite happy. Kevin asked Rebecca to drop her but Rebecca denied by saying that she can by her own. They shared each other number and went off saying BYE.

Night Rebecca couldnt sleep thinking about the day they spent together. N there Kevin also was not able to sleep. He wanted her to message but hesitated. Suddenly his cell flashed a light. He checked his phone n saw it was none other than Rebecca saying Kevin! Today was my best evening with you. It was really a nice meeting you. He quickly replied: Reb! Same here, Even I was thinking about out meeting and that’s why I am not sleepy. Can we meet again tomorrow? a reply came from Kevin: Oh! Even I was thinking same to ask you! Sure tomorrow is off for both of us so morning 11 at Spice park? Kevin replied: Sure dear. Now go n sleep as tomorrow we have to meet. Both messaged Bye and went to sleep.
    Like this they used to meet each other on their offs and working days they used to come on PIMD and used to chat.

December31th 2016 - (newyear)

KeV: Hi Room & Hi AnGe! Happy New Year!
    Angellica: Hey Kev, hows ya ? Happy New Year to you too!
    KeV: I am good dear. So how was you day? N hey I wanna tell u something.
    Angellica: Day was fine not much hectic nowdays. Ya say dear what you wanna say?
    KeV: I love you AnGe. Would you like to be my RS here n life partner in real both?
    Angellica: KeV, Ill accept your proposal n I will marry u.

After that Kev send ask out n she accepted. Everything was going properly. In the mean time Kevin told that his company has transferred him to Potland which is which is very far. Both were sad but couldnt do anything. Now the only way to communicate was PIMD or phone.

Jun12th 2016

He gave some edited Pms to her which shows Kevin was having an affair with another grl at the same tym. Rebecca called Kevin n asked if he knows that grl whos pm was sent to her as a proof. Kevin jus admitted that they use to pm each other. The result was Rebecca was again got broken. She switched off her mobile, gave Breakup on PIMD. Here Kevin tried to reach her but couldnt. There was no way to reach her except call or PIMD. He does not know what had happened so he asked ATA[Roger] to check what actually had happened. He checked and got to know what exactly happened. He clear doubts of Kevin. Now Kevin knew what happened in real. When AnGe got to know about it she regretted and said sorry to Kevin. Both again got mingled with a promise that no one will gonna come between them. From then till now everything is going good.

In Present: (2days before marriage)

Kev: Good morning baby.
    Angellica: Hey baby good morning.
    Kevin: wanna meet you.
    Angellica: Hey baby , we are not supposed to meet 1-2 before marriage. Also m gonna come to ur place forever n ever
    Kevin: I know baby bt wanna meet my best friend n my gf last tym coz afterwards youll be my wife. So please come to the place where we met for the first tym.
    Angellica: ok fine. But dont tell anyone. Ok Sweetheart?
    Kevin: Yeah baby!

Next day they met. Same way when Rebecca enter that place she got nervous this tym nervous for meeting him as this was the last tym she was meeting him as a gf/best friend. Whole day they were roaming here and there and then they were going to home back. While going back Kevin dropped her near to home and he was going back in a taxi. Both were chatting on PIMD spending there last time being Gf and Bf. Suddenly, Kevin became idle. AnGe thought due to some network problem his phone is not reachable and thats why hes not able to reply her on PIMD. So she ddnt tried to call him or msg him back. Shes waiting for his reply.

Kevin: hey sweety, waiting for me?
    Angellica: hey how come you are here? we are not supposed to meet like this you know right. Just now we have met sweetheart.
    Kevin: hey I came here just to kiss u on your forehead and want to make promise from you.
    Angellica: really? What kind promise sweetheart?
    Kevin (kissed on her forehead): I will always be there around you with your all ups and down. Baby I love you lots and will always love you! Now make a promise with me?
    Angellica: aww baby I know ull be there with me always. You will never gonna leave me at any time. Ya what promise you want from me?
    Kevin: Yeah baby. Please promise me you will always love me and you will always take care of urself?

Angellica: Y are you asking like such sweetheart?
    Kevin: Please baby, jus wanna make sure when I wont be there youll take care of urself. Also can I put my head on your lap for sometime den Ill go?
    Angellica: ok baby I promise but I know I will not let you go anywhere. N do you need to ask me for keeping ur head on my lap? Yes, you can keep it.
    Kevin: I love you baby. Love you loads.
    He took her hand and kissed and keep it around his neck. And slept for sometime.

After sometime her phone rang , she now realized that she was sleeping and alarm woke her up. She saw time it was 4hrs from the time she ddnt get reply from Kevin. She again went to PIMD and checked his status. But his status still showed as Idle. She called him it was still saying not reachable she thought Kevins phone is on charge and gt switched off. She sent him a message Sweetheart I saw you in my dreams you was wearing the same dress which you wore for the first tym when you met me. U was looking damn handsome as usual. Once you switch on your phone call me or come to PIMD.
    Now to remove her boredom she switched on her TV and changing channels.There she saw a BREAKING NEWS WITH A PHOTO: A BUS HIT A TAXI SO BADLY THAT DRIVER AS WELL AS THE GUY NAME KEVIN WHO WAS SITTING BEHIND THE DRIVER ARE DEAD ON THE SPOT

She was stunned seeing his pic on TV and moreover it was said the guy is dead. She couldnt think what to say, what to tell and what to do. She was gone on a shocked state. Suddenly phone rang, it was from hospital the last call from that number was to her phone. She picked up the call and the other person asked who is she but she couldnt reply anything. Her mouth was sealed it seemed. The phone was disconnected. Again call came from Kevins home where his mother called on her landline number and spoke to Rebeccas parents. They told everything when her parents went to see Rebecca she was still idle without saying anything and news was going on which she was staring. They tried to make her speak or cry but everything was helpless. She was then taken to Kevins body for funeral. When she saw Kevins body on big ice cube, her tears rolled down from her eyes to cheeks n she burst into tears. She cried and cried a lot. She couldnt see him like that.
    But as said SHOW MUST GO ON!!
    Shes alive yet dead. Shes now a MOD at PIMD and still her status shows married with KEVIN!!!

She never married in real as Kevin is still with her. He comes in her dreams, kisses her forehead, sleep on her lap and she is happy with that. He talk to her, sometimes they fight, they laugh. She sometimes cry when she comes out from dreams and couldnt find him nearby. She miss him today as well. And she still loves him a lot.

12. I hope it counts here some of my drawings
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Melanina, Julie-san, Lyssie18 and 3 others like this.
  13. Hello! I'm John Wilson
    Also know as MAXIMUS-Nikorasu and my talent is singing and playing ukelele. Hope you like it.

Saturday and KoalaHugs like this.
  14. Sana all may talent

Ulquiorra likes this.
  15. You have talent siz, you just need to put your written ign to show it's really you. πŸŒšπŸ’™πŸ’œπŸ˜‚

16. fire asff 🀘🏻 Hope you win this bruh for all us anime otakus 😎🀘🏻

Schwi likes this.
  17. i can make ppl hate me by only looking at them

18. I make things tiny πŸ˜‚πŸ™Š Remade a tiny version of my dorm. Pencil for scale.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.