Black background

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Kefo, Sep 9, 2019.

1. Anyone else get a black background when they look at some peoples' profiles, and then once you see their profile, your keyboard starts randomly closing and popping back up until PIMD eventually crashes and you have to restart it?

2. I don't,, can we get F's in the chat for Kefo pls.

GodTierOni, Muschi, Kefo and 2 others like this.
  3. I haven't had that specifically but app has been crashing out of nowhere a bit

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  4. Has your iPad and $1000 Visa gift card arrived yet?

DiablosPrincess and Sirrracha like this.
  5. This doesn’t happen to me but sometimes my screen turns black after reloading.

6. No, but I can't see any of the numbers on people's profiles.

7. I haven’t, but the game has been randomly shutting out more often than usual

Kefo likes this.
  8. F

9. 😂
    Well done!👏

Sirrracha likes this.
    Kefo likes this.
  11. Everyone is talking about all these app issues but I swear I have none of those. :(

12. F

13. I’m surprised a mod hasn’t already replied “SeND A heLp tICKet” and licked the thread

renamed9817 and Sirrracha like this.
  14. Nope.. but I'll pray for you.

15. 👁👅👁

__Cece__ likes this.
  16. fav typo of the day

__Cece__ and Sapphire15762 like this.
  17. If the mob likes you they're less likely to spit venom in your face.

18. Having a black background when doing something such as go to your profile is due to low internal storage space. I had this issue till I got a new phone.

If that's not the case then it's definitely something to ss and send to support with your phone type, software version, and whether or not you've done basic troubleshooting.

Maddi_Matsu and Muschi like this.
  19. Phone's at 80% internal storage. Could download pimd 10x over and still have space.
    But thx, I didn't know it helped to include those things with a report. Only response I ever got from devs was that it was due to low storage, which evidently wasn't true.

Maddi_Matsu likes this.