LIMITED-TIME CONTENT 5-Day Giveaway AKA a secret countdown

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, Sep 6, 2019.

1. Is it horrible that I think its absolutely hilarious that some of you are working yourselves into a frenzy over something that you have no information about πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ You're literally just making stuff up and getting yourself upset over it...

Why? Why not just appreciate whatever FREE stuff you're getting and WAIT for the details of what's to come? Then get upset if you hate it.. but honestly no matter how much you "HATE THIS OR HATE THAT" it won't be enough for yoh to stop buying cats, spending money or playing this game.. πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

So is it really worth all the stress?
    I'm just saying...

Lihim, ItsJustAmee, Lishyy and 11 others like this.
  2. Honestly, the only thing I have to say to this is πŸ‘, thank you for finally bringing some sense of wiseness to these people.

3. It being based around the fae isn't a complaint. Ata are fae. πŸ˜‚

4. Gotcha. Thank you πŸ’•

Muschi likes this.
  5. Just get rid of all your shards, im sure plenty of people will be buying if you earn any shards for free through stories (if thats even how the furni works) or hunt boxesπŸ₯΄ and also just dont open any shard boxesπŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

Muschi likes this.
  6. As long as the avis aren’t absolute crap like most avis are lately, idgaf.

But I do love how everyone was kissing ATA’s ass only to realize you’re not, in fact, actually getting free stuff.

Lishyy and EIizabeth like this.
  7. [​IMG]

Aei, Lishyy, WhoTfIsWesday and 6 others like this.
  8. I want more gifts 😍

9. We been knew

Andrey likes this.
  10. Everyone gets their login drop at 2pm PST and of you didn’t get the previous ones I think they timed out **Idk for sure on that one; just a guess**

11. thanks ATA for the gift today πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

12. Oooh ata bein generous I see you πŸ‘€

-_Seraphina_- and Meowtimez like this.
  13. Todays free Pim-key sure cost so muchπŸ₯΄ wow so expensivE, I had to log on and everything 🀧

RoseMilkTea likes this.
  14. Guys it’s free stuff πŸ˜‚ no more complaining πŸ˜‚

Ciara and VampiraAlien88 like this.

15. I’ll take your shard if you dont want them!!! 😁😁😁

16. πŸ§›πŸ½β€β™€οΈπŸ₯€πŸ‘½tysvm lovesπŸ‘½πŸ₯€πŸ§›πŸ½β€β™€οΈ
    I appreciate the nice rewards, notes, & etc. I feel the magic & cant wait to see what's next "fairy" soon.πŸ¦‹πŸ§šβ€β™€οΈπŸ¦‹ that's "autumn" (all) folks! πŸ¦‹πŸ’šπŸ¦‹πŸ‘½πŸ¦‹πŸ’šπŸ¦‹

17. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

18. I don't know when lmao

19. I know you would, sweetie~
    I know you would, sweetie~