CONTEST PIMD's Got Talent 2019!

Discussion in 'Contests' started by ATAMarceline, Sep 4, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I make lots of edits in my spare time and the pictures turn out pretty good I would show you but I can't because it won't let me put in here ♥️

2. I like it.. keep up the good work 🌺

KnockoutKami likes this.
  3. Way for me to typo.... Compassion bahah

4. I try and do a different variety of stuff, the gif is completely digital and the demon one is done with watercolors. [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG]

5. Actually nevermind. It's super dark.

6. I have many talents I guess but one is video making its six years old but I was so proud of it at the time.

A second one is that I love to write and I mean I love to write. However, I won’t give a draft on a book I am writing but I will share a poem I wrote about my grandmother who passed away a year ago.

Memories 7/14/19

To the words that are left unspoken,
    There are memories that I used to cherish now leave me broken.
    Your translucent skin glowed in the sunlight, but it was the smile that shined so bright.
    Everyday you would sit on the porch with the love of your life,
    It never mattered if it was dawn or dusk, rain or shine.
    You two were always side by side.
    It was then in those moments that meant the most.
    But what I miss now more than anything in the world.
    Is that motherly embrace, so warm and true with a kiss on the forehead that meant a silent ‘I love you’
    I was just with you telling you that I love you, before I told you goodbye feeling worried that it would be my finale goodbye.
    But as I raced into that room the very next day, the curtains were closed and your body was still.
    I took in a deep breath as the tears began to fall, and I dragged my feet to you.
    You didn’t move not an inch, it was then I realized what I heard was true.
    One minute you were here and the next you were gone.
    I was handed one of your rings, thinking what went wrong.
    When I finally left it felt so unreal.
    Everyone was saying ‘I’m sorry’ but in that moment I was just starting to feel,
    Walking slowly out the doors more tears began fall.
    I looked up at the sky and I curse God why?
    The memories I forever cherished started to flood my mind
    I knew then and even now we never have enough time.
    Though you’re soul is finally at peace,
    The memories of you will never deceased.

7. Amazing! Let's collab🤧😱🥰

8. So I decided to give it a try anyway.

An Invader Zim FanFiction

SPOILERS FROM "INTO THE FLORPUS"! DON'T WANT SPOILERS? DO NOT READ

I do not own IZ, but the characters are originally created by me for this story (excluding Zim, who does not make an appearance, he is only talked about). I got the names from Fantasy Generator site. I also added a few random things for the sake of this fic, so don't hate k.

Oh yes, it's pretty dark and a lil confusing cause you know none of these Irkens.

The room was black and cool as midnight, a single light dimly shining on old metal table. Claw marks litter the edges and dents are pounded into the surface, evidence of it's long use. Suddenly, a figure leans forward, just enough to be silhouetted. A male voice, slick like oil, pours into the darkness. "There's been talk of resistance, on the inside." That one sentence brings a silence so tense it could be cut with a single slash. He dips his head forward slightly, his blood red eyes gleaming brightly. His three sharp talons are pressed together in front of him and his emerald lips are in a firm line.

"That's impossible, Skeldor!" another male across from him shouts. His large compound eyes narrow, glaring towards the invader who made such outrageous claims. "The sheer thought of it is ludicrous, that the PAKs would allow for it! The Control Brains would stop such a thing." His voice is sure, his faith blinding. It earns a resentful snicker from beside him, and he shoots a fierce glare towards her as she leans into the light.

"How can you be so sure, Skeet?" she asks him curiously, as though she knows she something he doesn't. It infuriates him. "You remember.... 'him'. Don't you?" Her green eyes glimmer with mischief, a bemused smirk playing on her lips at everybody's reactions. Skeets brown eyes widen subtly, his sharp teeth clicking together audibly. A series of gasps and angry murmurs rise up around them, even a laugh.

"Please!" somebody scoffs, irritated. "That pest is anything but resistance; he worships the ground The Tallest hover on," he growls, which is rewarded with an amused snort. His purple orbs turn to the narcissistic female, who is trying hard not to laugh.

"I think you mean 'hoverED, past tense!" she finally cracks up, bursting into a bout of insane laughter. An offended hiss rises from Zatch, his long segmented tongue flailing threateningly in front of his face. "I don't think there's anything funny about this situation, Ka!" he yells. "Why-" but he's cut off by the chaos exploding around them.

"Past tense?!" an innocent voice cries out. The rather short female stands, grabbing at the newest arm. "What does she mean?!" Flopal whines, only to be drown out by wails of anguish and fury. The table rattles as fists are slammed into the hard metal, adding more dents to the collection. Voices clamber over each other, trying to be heard.

"You're all missing the point," a calm voice drifts over his panicking companions. An average looking Irkens leans into the light, his brown eyes looking to everybody in turn. "Yes, The Tallests have been ruthlessly murdered, by this defect you claim isn't a threat," Smoodge takes the change to point out. "What is important, is what transpired afterwards. Since the Armada was destroyed, every single Irken was temporarily logged out of the Control Brains. During the chaos, dozens of Irkens fled the home planet."

"Well, hundreds, really," Ka giggles, leaning back in her chair with her boots on the table. Even in the darkness, her eyes are glittering brightly. "Many of them were slaughtered trying," she adds in a sing song voice. Her rounded antennae twitch with pleasure at the memory. "And there's no telling how many mutinied off planet."

A growl cuts her through her glee, Zatchs purple orbs boiling with rage. A piercing screech fills the air as his sharp claws cut deeply into metal, causing Flopal to grimace. "Your behavior is insulting to The Tallests memory!" he snarls menacingly. "You enjoy the decline of our government, the instability of our society? The mutiny and slaughter of our people?!" he questions aggressively.

She only smirks. "The Tallest are really dead?" Flopal piques up again, peering hesitately into Smoodges brown eyes. She hopes it's a lie. Another bemused snort comes from Ka, who rests get hands on the back of her head.

"It's rumored the defective discovered The Tallest new plan for his deactivation, and acted on his own behalf. He somehow managed to create a florpus," he replies, voice deadpan. Once again, the secret room ensures with chaos of the members reacting at once.

Skeet stands abruptly, sending his chair flying backwards into the wall. "A florpus! That's... That's... Inconceivable!" he cries, slamming his hands down loudly. "It's never been done and a defect like him could never pull it off alone!"

"Ha! What a pitiful, stupid fool! He was sure they would accept him if he tried hard enough, only to be the cause of his exile and their demise!" Ka shrieks with laughter. Tears are streaming down her face as she kicks the table. Suddenly, she quiets entirely, as though a flip had been switched. Her gaze is deadly and cold, devoid of all emotion.

"It's no matter, I'm going to kill him like I killed the others- before he ruins Her plans for the future of the Irken empire," she informs them. Confusion overtakes the others, who's this 'her'? "Unfortunately for you, most of you are unnecessary for the future, and won't be making it out of here alive."

9. [​IMG] one of my digital artwork,hope you like it👻

10. Check my instagram for more :fabrice_brun_

11. I’m a digital artist with a cutesy anime style of drawing ☺️ I didn’t mean to plug my socials, but my twitch offline banner happens to be the most recent art I’ve finished.
    [​IMG]

12. I just realized I needed a way to prove their mine other than taking pics but they already sold 😭😭😭

Fabricio likes this.
  13. Aaaawe thanks! That was for a 50th birthday party. The client wanted a black wedding cake

14. [​IMG] i took this 3 years ago with my phone, still a noob at photography lol

15. Upload your image to imgur > save the link for forums or public chat > when pasting it in forums, click the little image icon above the text and insert the link, and remove the [​IMG]

16. Ahhh. Hope this posts. IGN is at top. Dedicated to my deceased brother 💛 He was always supportive of my singing. All for him 💛

leighton1296 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.