LIMITED-TIME CONTENT 5-Day Giveaway AKA a secret countdown

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, Sep 6, 2019.

1. I howleD.

2. How do the Avis or creatures look like the ones u make with the wings

3. No one knows yet, it's a teaser for the next hunt.

Muschi likes this.
  4. How do u get the wings ? Will parties be dropping them ?

5. Replied to this inquiry in the questions thread. :)

6. Wtf is with these furniture shards?? I’m assuming everything will be in shards next hunt?? Not a fan of that idea

GodTierOni and JuneyG like this.
  7. agreed, like this hunt was so draining trying to get all the pamphlets, and now for this hunt we have to try to get all the shards if we want furni/avis? tomorrow we’ll end up getting stats shards 😭

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  8. Oh god I hope not

GodTierOni and JuneyG like this.
  9. Im so tired of hunts that requires collecting things its frustrating not fun 😧 now not only the avis but also furni 😞

10. You went way too far ATA I’m really on my nerves and that’s not cool 🙂🔥

juniper27, Ket and Slanderous like this.
  11. Tbh stats shards already kind of exist.... the components for the monthly 300kcs item for example.

JuneyG likes this.
  12. i get what you mean, like the essences and bb items?

Muschi likes this.
  13. Yes!

Maddi_Matsu and JuneyG like this.
  14. Also guys, I feel like you may preemptively be getting disappointed. Who says the furni shards are REPLACING actual furni? They might be given in addition to the regular ways of receiving furni. We don't know until the hunt is released, so don't make assumptions just yet. Especially if these assumptions are apparently causing you emotional distress

15. i’m really interested in what the hunt ends up being like! i hope that all these shards end up making nice avis/furni, and if they give us stats ones hopefully they’ll be good as well. it seems they’ve put a lot of effort into this hunt!

16. I doubt the next hunt will be entirely based on shards. The wings are most likely for avatars not available in the stories and the furniture shards are just part of the daily login reward goodies that gives us a chance to get free furniture. Other than that, I expect it to be a normal hunt (maybe some hunt exclusive parties but who knows)

17. So the 🌟 function helped organize the inventory so y'all could junk it up again with a plethora of shards I have no intention of collecting. Superb.
    Interesting that they're based around the fae; malicious creatures who hijack whatever they want via trickery.

Jenika_Babe likes this.
  18. When is this starting cause I deff logged in today and didnt get anything

19. Kind of an ironic complaint since your name literally has Pirate in it.

...who are also known for hijacking...