Selfie Thread

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ChristianAdams, Mar 27, 2016.

1. Selfie thread?
    More like Salty thread

2. Just say its name three times in front of the dirtiest mirror of a gas station and it will appear.

3. That’s how u summon half of pimd people tho

4. My mom says that's how I was born. :')

5. Came here for Ariel and left disappointed

6. I laik the new ign. And here, have a berry berry old selfie. Pre-tattoo and back when I still wore wigs

[​IMG]

7. Brain: post a selfie
    Me: ohkay
    Brain: and do a pose that's like, gay... But not gay enough.
    M-

[​IMG]

Nate, SavageKay, Seriously and 5 others like this.
  8. I assumed his gender based on his ign. I feel horrible. But it’s not about me. You look great

Victoria and TrippinOnAcid like this.
  9. Same but it was more based on how I read his messages.

Victoria and TrippinOnAcid like this.
  10. Before u got the tattoo and started stretching it out, I see you’re still mad about that. Why you gotta wear a wig and hide your hair?

11. I don't think you know how tattoos work. I have never stretched out my tattoos nor is it rly possible to stretch it out due to placement. And I liked wigs.

Maddi_Matsu and Muschi like this.
  12. Yeah it is possible, do u look at your own tattoo. Yeah sure, hiding your grey hairs or balding.

13. 0.o okie

Muschi likes this.
  14. ...she's shown her natural hair in multiple selfies. I guess you wouldn't realise that since you've been obsessively ogling at her chest instead.

15. I wonder what would happen if I had to report this thread for going off topic...

Maddi_Matsu and GodTierOni like this.
  16. [​IMG]

17. I f'n love this. Lmao... I never thought you could actually make me laugh like this. 😂

Maddi_Matsu and GodTierOni like this.
  18. I said it before that someone brought it up and I noticed but I guess you have some issues with thinking. Still, it’s easy for her to photoshop or cover a bald spot in the back.