LIMITED-TIME CONTENT 5-Day Giveaway AKA a secret countdown

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, Sep 6, 2019.

1. the most exciting event is giveaway

Piano and Rizky like this.
  2. I want to see the avatars

3. Hell no

heIIbound and DM_HisHarley like this.
  4. I suggest you look into how coding and server hosting works. When new items or things are merged into a server it can cause conflicting issues with previous files. They are doing the jobs properly if I do say so myself. They are providing a fun game for everyone. So what if the game lags while files are being transferred to a server that has not been shut down during the transfer process. It's the same thing as trying to watch YouTube while downloading a million things. It wouldn't kill you to just wait instead of complaining about a company that you admit to giving $80 a month to because you enjoy the services they provide. If you can't handle a little lag that is being caused by ATA trying to provide more content for a service you are personally paying for then stop playing. It's that simple

5. nope

7. Wait till they release em damn🥴

8. Thank you💕

Kryys likes this.
  9. the wings dont combine yet :( should i just continue buying

10. Probably you have something to buy from store to combine it 🤔 Anyway nice collecting. pretty fast 🙊❤

11. That was fast 👀

12. Another impossibile thinks to do the new avatars 😥😭😭😭
    I wish the game ill gift bentos so ill be easy trade for have avatar

13. Might as well just give everyone 20 cats and 100 bentos im sure people would still find a way to complain about something

14. The avatars havent even been released yet, it will (probably) require a shard combinder that will come out for the new hunt.

Espacio and Ket like this.
  15. Awww ty 🌝💕💕💕 I feel so appreciated

16. Way bisdak magcomment dra? 😂

17. Please stick to english in forums

Maddi_Matsu, Muschi and Vo like this.
  18. Seriously!! Lol. People will ALWAYS find something to complain about.

Muschi likes this.
  19. thats what i was thinking i was just salty when it wouldnt combine

20. [​IMG]