Selfie Thread

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ChristianAdams, Mar 27, 2016.

1. You’re just mad you’re stretching out your chest tattoo and you pick on someone who your 7x bigger than to make yourself feel good, and that’s why you’re ur pathetic. I’m not having a temper tantrum, you’re just pathetic and it’s showing. Btw don’t get mad when your alt gets hits.

2. She's not stretching out her chest tattoo and why are you staring so hard at her chest? Lotion at the ready?

You also hit her first and she hit back with her main so that frustrates you? Childish.

Instead of trying to be a farmer, you could try, idk, building up your account for once and finding something more positive and productive with your time

Muschi and WhoTfIsWesday like this.
  3. And why are they saving my drafts?😂😂

4. Y must my name be brought out when I wasn’t here and that post is over a month old...

5. I am just here to say I love Wednesday.

7. You want some tissues for your tantrum?

8. Ngl this person has been hitting everyone expecting a slaty reply from them but then gets mad when they ignore him 🤧
    Anyways let’s keep thread full of photogenic faces

Cupid Alejandro stole my money and used his pretty face to lower my guard 😌
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

9. I'm good bruh, you clearly need them more ✌🏻

Muschi likes this.
  10. You forgot to mention that their club is a cult

11. Oh right yeah. My cult is much more sophisticated because it’s in Minecraft and the villagers are my slaves adoring followers.

Satanist6, CIefairy and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  12. Nah it’s okay to admit you need them.

13. What happened was... it was a draft, see, I didn't post it, but ig forums remembered it and added it onto my post. I didn't know that it did that now so if you really need a reason or someone to blame... [nobody. It was beyond my control]

14. Notice he's trying his hardest to ignore my comments. I blame Hailey😔

Muschi and Sloth like this.
  15. He only replies to people he thinks are having tantrums. When he's actually the one being an immature cry baby, it's been extremely entertaining doe 🍿

16. How many more off topic comments before this gets locked?

17. It's the everlasting selfie thread, don't jinx it

Muschi and WhoTfIsWesday like this.
  18. It’s funny cause you’re the one clearly bothered and having a tantrum, have fun stretching out all your clothes.

19. Y'all need to quit being childish. 🙃

CIefairy and Muschi like this.
  20. You're funny 🤣🤣

GodTierOni likes this.