CONTEST PIMD's Got Talent 2019!

Discussion in 'Contests' started by ATAMarceline, Sep 4, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I finally got it! But here’s some of my edits that I do for my stream also.[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. This is my talent
    My IG : -Owl_ElfaMicrathene-
    #PimdsGotTalent2019
    @PartyInMyDorm

3. I started cheerleading during my first year of university, and I absolutely adore it. I’m on level two, so our stunts aren’t as advanced as ones you might see in movies, but I hope you enjoy the little snippets I put together. I had to dig up old practice videos because I definitely won’t be able to get more stunt clips before the deadline of this so sorry for the terrible quality.

And so, my ‘it took 5 minutes to throw this together please don’t hate it too much’ talent:

Melanina, Alyson, _Cody_ and 2 others like this.

4. THESE ARE SOOOOO PRECIOUS !!

5. Just a small video of me singing, nothing too big and probably not gonna win but it's something that I love to do, even while at work as a grocery store cashier

6. Just a short video hope you guys enjoy
    - WinterBerryYoghurtIceCream

8. ❤️

9. Hiii I want to join this contest to my pimd family...I am good in rap song....

10. Harana

Ikaw ang ilaw sa madilim na kaparangan

Ikaw ang gabay ko sa aking pupuntahan
    Sa ganun ako'y hindi maligaw

Hwag mo akong iiwan dahil ako'y mangmang sa daanan

Salamat saiyo O, aking iniirog
    Sana'y damhin mo Ang aking pagmamahal na ngayon kulamang naramdaman

Ang kagandahan mo ay walang kapantay ang pagmamahal ko kailanman ay hindi magmamaliw

Serenade

You are the light in the wilderness
    You are the guide on my destination
    So that I will not be lost

Don't leave me because I am absolutely not aware of the path
    A many Thanks Oh, my beloved
    Hope you feel my love that only now I feel

Your beauty is no match
    My love for you will never vanish
    So please take care of my heart that really loves you

On Day and Night never been separate, in my mind as if I'm dying if you ever leave me

My poem

Melanina and _Cody_ like this.

11. Hopefully I'm a good enough dancer (and hope that there are more than one entries allowed..)👀👌

12. The dog one is giving me nostalgia because it looks like those My Littlest Pet Shop figurines!!!

Tabby and Court like this.

13. I love to create songs!💕
    I made this vid and gathered some of my creations, my playings and also showing the app that i use to create them💖😊 hope you guys like it lol💗

14. Why isnt eating a talent

AfterTheParty likes this.
  15. Piano It's beautiful 🙊

Piano likes this.
  16. I was in a creative writings class one, and I really enjoy writing in my free time. I’ll see if I can find some of my favourite here somewhere. Or if not I’ll write something before this ends. (Most likely a few short stories or descriptive pieces).

17. The orange one is cute

18. I am a international level medalist in taekwondo sport , A pure guitarist ,topper in academics and a foodie with genuine and pure heart 💕❤
    Though things do wonder in lif

Sylvina and UCpatrick like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.