[Suggestion] $9.99 Older Avatars

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Damon, Sep 4, 2019.

1. I've been playing for about 4 months now, and I absolutely love this app & all of the avatars so much!

My suggestion would be as follows:

For the people like me who feel that we have missed out on avatars that will never come around again, why not allow people to buy the avatars they've missed out on for $9.99 worth of EC? You can make the stats something basic like 35% on each side.

Trust me when I say, I would buy SOOOOOO many lolol

I'm sure I'm not the only one too.

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  2. Not so many wants to buy. 50 ecs is nice. Cuz 80% of the pimd buy these 50ecs avatars.

3. No thanks. Part of the reason avatars are nice is because they are typically exclusive to the time period received, such as with Story avatars. You put in work to earn them.

ATA has done a few "throwback" avis though, where they released avis similar to older ones but with a few changes to them. Most recent example is for Pride 2019, where they had new Pride avis and also had Pride 2018's avis slightly edited available for 5ECs.

4. That just ruins the exclusivity of the avatar so nty. Not to mention, having the option to straight up but any old avi will not make as much profit as opening boxes for them.

Muschi likes this.
  5. Not the 1st person to say this and probly won't be the last but as long as people don't start saying the t word for Avis again we will be algoodz. Ether way no

Maddi_Matsu likes this.