UPDATE Earning FREE ECs and Tokens just got better!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATARogers, Aug 27, 2019.

?

Have you seen improvements in service with Tapjoy?

1. Yes!

924 vote(s)
    28.7%
  2. Very yes!

267 vote(s)
    8.3%
  3. No... About the same...

1,296 vote(s)
    40.2%
  4. No... It got worse...

733 vote(s)
    22.8%
  1. I can't even submit a ticket for my missing ecs because apparently I reached my limit and I have to wait "0 hours"?? Am I the only one having this problem?

2. It’s worse actually free ways without having to enter card info and email to get spammed with emails would be nice more games to play reaching a certain level like when I first started playing and didn’t get a chance to even do before it disappeared would be nice

kavy, B2147, iAmYourUpgrade and 2 others like this.
  3. Please just bring back the old one. The new one is about worse. :(

MixedBloodFairy and Karly like this.
  4. Im a returning player from 2014, although the game have more contants which is great, the admin service got worse than it ise to be. Also almost everything required ec to open

5. I wish the earn free ECs would go back to what it was before. Where we can play games and complete challenges to earn the ecs. Even if it’s a small amount. I don’t know why they took that option out. Now it’s all about spending money to get the ECs from the challenges.

anxiecity, B2147, Grizabella and 7 others like this.
  6. It’s still doesn’t work.... I just did a 4 question survey and still haven’t received the reward..

7. I did the same one hun and didn’t get anything

saif2 likes this.
  8. It also won’t work if you have an ad blocker, but I’m not disabling my ad blocker.

9. I'm used to tapjoy...so this is exciting now

10. Trash. You know how many cancerous ads I had to avoid just to tap on a quiz’s answer? Just to not get the reward. Ffs.

This_Is_Jessie likes this.
  11. Wait, are you saying that I won’t be able to get anything just because I use an IPhone ?

Beeva, This_Is_Jessie and vx like this.
  12. Make purchases in other app just to get free ec? I rather not have any 😓

13. The flag on the spinner when there is an available ad is there, but when I go and click, it won't show anything. This has happened too many times; it's so annoying. Just based on this, it looks like everything got way worse. :/

This_Is_Jessie and lauren_m_kiwi like this.
  14. How is the free ec stuff better when those of us who have been playing for so long cant get the ecs because we arent new players? How is that fair at all?

This_Is_Jessie and B2147 like this.
  15. huh

16. The newer players get all the free crap to earn ecs and all I get as a old player is "subscribe to this to get 5 ecs" and "pre order that to get 3 ecs" that isnt fair at all

17. ohhh. I looked at tapjoy bc I was bored and like reading random stuff and found this
    [​IMG]

18. in other words, iOS users using tapjoy will never see games in the free offer walls :)

19. I legit spent like 2-3 days working on one of the offers, when i finished it said i didn't even have the offer to begin with even tho i know beyond a shadow of a doubt that i did.

This_Is_Jessie and B2147 like this.
  20. i did 2 times, in earnjng free ecs but still, i i did'nt get anything..