Hunt idea: Vsco hunt

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Sirrracha, Aug 29, 2019.

1. SKSKSK SKSKSK ANDIOOP ANDIOOP YES GIRL WE GOTTA GET THAT GREEN PUT ON YOUR BIG TEES AND SCRUNCHIES WE NEED THIS SKSKS SKS ANDIOOP AND I OOP-

2. ..... In theory, I like VSCO girls, but that video makes me cringe hard. 🌚 Also on the fence about saving turtles being trendy. πŸ™ƒ Like yay! But also like, hope that it's not just temporary trendy, and we humans really do start doing more for nature in general. I guess this hunt could be cute.

WhoTfIsWesday, Muschi and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  3. GURRRRRL I GOTCHU SKSK SKSKSSS

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

SKSKS SKSKSAND IOO P SAVE THE TURTLES

Sirrracha, Ciara and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  4. The lana poster is a must

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  5. It's funny "and I oop--" being associated now with fake stereotypical white girls since the meme originated from a black drag queen πŸ₯΄

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  6. πŸ˜‚ I wanna support this bcuz of the saving turtles part of vsco girls not that whole and I oop and I opp Skskskskks shizzz πŸ’€

7. Okay but to elaborate on this why not just make a whole ass tiktok hunt. (that sounds cringey but its an idea?? lmao)
    hit or miss girl can be leaderboard avi.

8. TikTok vs Vine for next PvP hunt

Alessandra, Muschi and Ciara like this.
  9. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ omg they should do this it would be so funny

Sirrracha likes this.
  10. SUPPORT!!!

Sirrracha likes this.
  11. πŸŽ€ Your local VSCO girl totes supports πŸŽ€

Sirrracha likes this.
  12. I miss Vine, don’t hate me

tbqh, I have no idea about the vsco stereotype girl or that tiktok vid thingy, I’ll support this hunt idea so I could educate my ignorant self. Ty

Muschi likes this.
  13. The important question - will I get a Hyrdo Flask stat item?

14. Is a drag queen a gay man that dresses up as a woman? Serious question.

15. Honestly... I don't think I wanna know what a VSCO girl or hunt is... but you might want your drops to be lube, OP. I hear you like to accidentally drop things a lot on purpose in front of other men

16. im offended i suggested a vsco girl avi in my hunt suggestion thread. 🀧

17. I change my mind about the VSCO thingy. BUT that still doesn't change the fact that while I drop codeine in my Fanta... Faaanta drops estrogen pills in his Fanta

18. Not always. Straight men can be apart of drag culture, and drag isn't just "dressing up as a woman". Often times, though, drag queens are indeed gay men or transgender women.

19. I can sense when a trend is of homosexual origin cause as a straight black man, I'd never say no shit like that. No offense to any sensitive individuals who might misunderstand that

20. Jasmine Masters said "and I oop-" because she was in the middle of talking ("and I") and then hit her balls against something and gasped ("oop"). I'm quite sure you have hit your balls on something before and made an involuntary gasp.

Here is the original video: