NEW FEATURE Showcase Starring a.k.a #FAVENTORY

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATAMarceline, Aug 29, 2019.

1. Update doesn’t work on ios13?

2. Can you please make avis for 5 ecs agian😍

4. This is a great update and so much more easier to use. The only thing I dont like, is the fact everyone can now see all the extra furn items you have that arent in yhe dorm. Possibly have a tab to click so we can remove those items for ppl to see? Otherwise great x

Kheat7-_- likes this.
  5. BEST. UPDATE. EVER
    🍻Thank you🍻

6. My only suggestion for the second part of the update, is if another player's item info lists how many you both have of the item, regardless of item level, instead of just the owner of the item. This would save a lot of jumping back and forth between the potential trader and your own inventory just to make sure you have a item all ready or not. Thank you so much✌

Kheat7-_- likes this.
  7. 👍🏻 great job ata

8. Just ten more extra steps that were unneeded imo

9. Via gifts too 🥴

10. I'm late to this but it's a truly awesome (and much needed!) update. Just makes things so much easier to find, trade and collect. And it has been working flawlessly for me so far.
    Can't wait to see it working for trading/gifting as well.

11. Super late to this but this doesnt work for me? I only see the furni that I have as well on every players showcase I dont see any of the other furni if it isnt in the dorm🤔?

12. This is a known bug that is currently being worked on.

Sansa likes this.
  13. Okay good to know👍

Muschi likes this.
  14. You can also find out what I'm 🥰👫

15. What

Maddi_Matsu likes this.