EVENT Orientation Navigation

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Queens, Aug 27, 2019.

1. I’m extremely disappointed in this hunt, everything about it is sincerely an absolute fail. I’m also not too happy about the update with the showcase, it’s happening all at the same time😐 as well as jam limits for parties. Too much all at once, let us breathe a little jeez-uzzz. To top it off, it’s also my birthday today.

2. See ya'll on next hunt! *hiatus-mode on

3. Musical and animation avis are not bad these other avis not a big fan.
    What i mind about this hunt its that side story drops...why we can get them from just certain parties? Thats bull...Why we cant get them from potd like during harry potter hunt or folder on..that would be better

4. Consider it recycle furni so you can upgrade the furniture that you like. 🤓

5. One nice thing I just noticed about this hunt that I like is that as far as furni from boxes goes, there are no duplicate pieces (2 beds, 2 499s, etc) and most significantly there is 1 of everything! This is the first hunt since I started actually paying attention to do that!

6. You have to submit a ticket to do this, or at least that’s what I was successful in. They take a day to reply currently bc they have a lot of requests to go thru I’m sure. 💞

Good luck!

DiablosPrincess likes this.
  7. Is it confirmed that you still get drops after collecting 15 stacks?

8. my rs seems to be, but others have said that they haven't... so honestly I'm not sure

Vo and Ang like this.
  9. LOL of course. Blah okay that’s fine. The waiting game at 14 stacks continues!! Appreciate it

10. i stopped getting drops after i collected 15 stacks (did cats and kinis) and 1 hr before changeover my club did art skool party (i chose music theater) and it dropped 😅

11. Is anyone elses drop avi not from the club they chose? I did animation and its giving me musical for the 6k drop

MadMax181 and DiablosPrincess like this.
  12. you need to do side story to get club avis (15 stacks of pamphlets)

Vo likes this.
  14. Yikes that's kinda stupid

15. your club choice has nothing to do with the main story... clubs only relate to the pamphlet side story

Vo and iPanicAtDiscos like this.
  16. Was anyone else expecting different side story rewards or was/am I just being dense and understanding this wrong?? 🙃 It seems that all the clubs have the same side story rewards minus the avatars.

17. After getting your first club ava then you will went to process again.. Major 🐂💩! Avas aren't even that worth the trouble.. And you get less drops for main story.

I really hate this hunt.. Sorry 🤷

18. you will still get drops.. Finished collecting the 1st day of hunt but wasn't getting drops after that. It seems they change it on the 2nd day

19. So I got 45 stacks just to get the musical VIP? Why not just give me the VIP of my main club?

20. It was 45 stacks for the VIP? What were the stats on it ? 65 or 70?