Opening More Boxes At the Same Time

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by SweetMelody06, May 17, 2019.

1. I don't understand the comments about not getting boxes. I get one every potd unless I've still got the mac amount. Being able to open 2 would definitely be beneficial for me

SweetMelody06 likes this.
  2. This hunt for me in particular I get a timer box (only lasts 3 quick hours) maybe once every 5 or so potd completions. It’s not even just missing parties, I just literally do not receive the timer boxes

3. Same

4. I am not even in a club to get any lmao

5. Rude 

6. I’ll only get one every so many parties, it’s been less and less every hunt. Thought it was just me.

7. Donut anger face @ me that’s rude

9. I suggest there should be slot for opening hunt timer box, labyrinth box, and month timer box. Because, for me month timer box is useless. Why would I open a month timer box if I can open a hunt timer box which have drops.

Noodie3 and Rizky like this.
  11. WE SHOULD BE ABLE TO DELETE THE BOXES OR SOMETHING. We get sooo many

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  12. I agree 💙

13. At least they should add like an extra slot exclusively for the monthly boxes from the spinner thingy.. I have a bunch them from previous months that are just piling up cause I only got one slot to open hunt boxes.

Muschi and Rizky like this.
  14. Repost

-Goddess_Belle_Love- likes this.
  15. Make wait times shorter, get rid of speed ups. They’re annoying. Started with timer boxes holding Starter Furni no one wants. Hunt timer boxes. Why spin for spinner pieces when you could spin for a box that holds spinner pieces and then wait 5 hours to open it? Then we have pets. Gotta give the pets clothes. Might as well give them stats so they’re not totally pointless. Then level up 8 more pets to get boxes that hold random pieces that you need to keep upgrading your other pets. But don’t put all the pieces in every box. That’s to easy. Make it take days to upgrade. Now that everyone’s waiting for all the dumb boxes to open let’s add time speed ups so we can shave 30 minutes off that 6 day pet upgrade and 15 minutes off the 5 hours it’ll take to get your spinner item out of the spinner item box that you won on the spinner 🙃 it all just seems like a bunch of shit to take up space and time because they’re running out of ways to keep people interested.

16. I would only agrew if 1 box is for this hunt/month timer box and the other slot is for old boxes otherwise the 2 slots will be useless

kaiyota likes this.