-VAMPIRE LAIR RAFFLE-

Discussion in 'Activities' started by Hellcat14, Aug 21, 2019.

1. Hey Yall!

I am running my first ever raffle!

This raffle will end on August 23rd. To enter, you must gift me a chibi or a piece of furniture! (No starter/freshman furniture will be accepted as entry). Type "raffle" on the gift otherwise it will be considered as a donation only! Any furni gifted will be added to this/next prize pot. Multiple entries are accepted! All entries will be put in a randomizer app to choose winners. Big huge shout out to @Viktor_Maverick for being so gracious and donating plenty of awesome furniture to this raffle!!

There will be a 1st place grand prize along with a 2nd place and 3rd place winner as well. I will post the winners here, on my wall, and will message them too!

Here is what is in the prize pot so far to be divided amongst the winners:

Ravenghast floor
    Buns and Roses floor
    Flagstone floor
    Enchanted Forest
    bed poster
    Kalikasan Carving bed poster
    Kalikasan walls
    Ravenghast wall rack
    Disrupt Mirror
    Buns and Roses display shelves
    Ravenghast nightstand
    "What is ready may never die" bottom shelf
    "Crown of the Dragon Queen" middle shelf
    "My Turbo Cafeteria" above desk

Thank You! Good luck to anyone who enters!

P.s. I'm hoping to continue with raffles on a weekly basis, so I will keep everyone posted!

Xoxo, Rory (Pres. Of The Vampire Lair)

2. Glad to

3. Help

4. SavageKay likes this.
  5. I'm choosing winners tomorrow night! Get your entries in!

6. Okay yall! The time is here ☺
    I wanna thank everyone who entered and I appreciate all that donated to the raffle!
    1st place- @Louyest
    2nd place- @Sociopath
    3rd place- @SpYk3

Congrats guys! ❤

Enjoy the random extra stuff I'm giving out!
    Next raffle starts tomorrow

7. Hey Ya’ll!!

Raffle time.. starting NOW!

Okay, so each hunt @Rory412 and I will flip flop on who hosts a raffle! This hunt is a week long, so the winners will be chosen on the last day of the hunt next week!

You will always be able to find our raffle in this thread, so go ahead and save it to your watched threads, sis!

Entry rules are the same.. gift 1 chibi or 1 furni piece labeled “raffle” to me. I will not accept any starter furniture! There is a one entry max. Anything gifted to me after the one raffle entry will be considered donation.

There is a club perk to this! If you are an active perm in our club,
    Xx_The Vampire Lair_xX, your 1 chibi/furni entry will put your name in the raffle 4 total times for a greater chance of winning. For our club’s active perms to unlock this perk, you must have hunt totals of at least 3,000 during one week hunts and 6,000 during two week hunts.

Get your entries in, y’all!

Later today, I will post the prize pot that will grow! Spread the word PIMD-ers 💙

-Chey (VP of The Vampire Lair)

Hellcat14 likes this.
  8. That's not very fair, no support. You might as well just keep it to in club raffles. Especially since everyone is only allowed 1 entry

9. Lmao this is stupid

10. My club is very new, most of them don’t have chibis or anything other than starter furniture. We might have like 2 perms that will enter. It’s to encourage participation in the game mostly and get them more excited to grow. Most of the entries are going to be non-club members as it is. It is extremely possible that none of my club members will win anything, but that’s okay. But like I said, it gives the newer players something to get excited about. This is the first one that I’m doing like this, and the rules aren’t going to be this way forever going forward. Never was the intention. I appreciate your feedback nonetheless.

JoyBoy likes this.
  11. That’s fine lol