Search Bar for showcase

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by LaraAmor, Mar 3, 2019.

1. ๐Ÿ’œSupport!!!๐Ÿ’œ
    I agree, this would make it so much easier for trading.. especially w users that have been around quite a while and have a vast showcase. ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ™Œ

LaraAmor likes this.
  2. Bump. Support. Such a good idea some players have over 20+ pages of showcase and it can be hard to find certain thingsโ€” especially when in trade.

LaraAmor likes this.
  3. Thats a lot of alphas beats. Im a lazy person i want to be lazy. When im 100 its gonna be hard for me. From the laziest person ever

4. Yesss! It tires and fustrates me to even trade anymore ๐Ÿ˜ญ

5. This doesnt even make sense, itll be a lot easier to find an item in your showcase if its alphabeticalized

6. I agree with this idea! Also, I would love a showcase display where you can choose what should be in your display. For example, shards or boxes! Or if you want to show off your cool stat items โฃ๏ธ

LaraAmor and Ang like this.
  7. That'd be a good idea! A search bar and a thing where you can customise your owm groups and such.

Ang likes this.
  8. Maybe for you. Like i said im lazy i rather search and have it appear in front of me asap. If you have a lot of items, with the same start letter, then it'll still be a pain to scroll through. My opinion.

9. Alphabetization wouldn't help. I don't want to go deep into my showcase to open lite boxes just because the hunts name is later in the alphabet. The search bar would be best for trading. Also, how would shards work? Leo and Scorpio shards, for example, would be like 2-7 pages apart..it don't like the idea. Organization is fine, just hard to find specific things. Search bar needs to happen.

Carrie, LaraAmor and Ang like this.
  10. Support ๐Ÿ’

LaraAmor likes this.
  11. Agreed. Searching for what you need is better. Lets remember we're talking about a search bar for when we are trading.

12. Thank you guys for the support. โ˜บ

13. BuMpIng uP because ata needs this as i am currently trading and crying trying to find a bewitching hunt box

14. Support! ๐Ÿ’— It takes me ages to find stuff every single time, either for gifting or trading.

15. Support ๐Ÿฏ

16. Support x3000 ๐Ÿ™‰

17. Everyone!! There is now a search bar for the showcase! Congrats Lara, you made this possible. Excited for easy trading๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ’ž

LaraAmor likes this.
  18. It's only available on iDevices atm. Android users like me currently do not have one; hopefully we will soon though!

19. I have an android and have it.

20. Wtf :( I have a Samsung Galaxy S10. Lemme recheck the app store AGAIN....

Edit: they released an update since i last looked like an hour ago. I have the searchbar categories now lmfao.