I don't know you..

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Xx_Vicious_Vixen_xX, Aug 21, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I do not know any of you. We may have been in clubs together or chatted once or twice but I don't know you.
    Please stop contacting me me asking if I know you . Chances are yes we have talked or chatted before but it's more likely I don't remember you or want to remember you. I've been on this app for 4 years ... I am not trying to be rude or disrespectful I just don't talk much but I get this so often...

Okay now you can troll in the comments..

Have a nice day šŸ„°

2. Why do this in forums?? You couldā€™ve just made a paraphrased version on your wall

3. Great to have you back, Maddi.

4. Huh?

5. Rest assured, I have never nor will I ever contact you. Idk you either

Muschi and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  6. Stranger danger! Stay away from me. I've been around a while too, not on this account but on my abandoned ones. And I can promise you I've never even heard of you. No offense OP. But this is kinda pointless because I'm pretty sure everyone that contacts you is from Pub or Campus and most of those people dont show up here in forums

7. Kind of a pointless PSA cause not everyone is gonna see this...
    But you do you.

JoyBoy and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  8. I guess it's better than those "don't follow me" posts that people make in pub.

BUT THE EFFORT AND LENGTH AND SPECIFICITY AND GENERALITY OF THIS POST... YOU COVERED ALL YOUR BASES. IT STINKS OF EFFORT AND ANGST AND is useless.

Thus, it is definitively cringe bro.

[​IMG]

renamed9817, RoseMilkTea and Muschi like this.
  9. Who are you tho

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  10. Totally radical bro

11. I know you from the selfie thread ... selfie gifs girl

12. Smh people liek u r wots wrong with society. So peeps out there make an effort talk to you and you don't remember or wanna remember? Ur such a bad guy billie eilish. Liek when i say hello to someone i expct them to fockin remember that hello for the rest of their life. In fax you better not ever forget that special moment. Remember it while ur usin that bathroom, eating, showering, having passionate coitus or yu gon get it.

So with all that said.

HELLO.

13. Heā€™s stupid. Ignore him.

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  14. Beat me to it. But I have the gif
    [​IMG]

EIizabeth and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  15. Well hello āœŒļø

16. [​IMG]

renamed9817 and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  17. Sounds like someone else took over the account and is annoyed of people assuming that the person is someone else

Muschi and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  18. Big oof it that's true

but then why not just change IGNs i-

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.