War Update! Sez's Bday War

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Death_By_SnuSnu, Aug 11, 2019.

1. Sez's Birthday Roulette

War Update!

Due to all the recent wars we have decided to do something different to keep wars interesting.

What have we changed?

Well, we have decided to make it two 6 hour wars but with a twist. The rosters for the second war will be different than the first war. Meaning if you didnt like certain people during the first war you don't have to deal with them for a full 24 or 12 hour period. You will get a chance to war with all your friends and Sez and all her RP.

We will release both war rosters and have 4 war clubs set up before the war so that there is no confusion on where to go.

We want this to be fun and we know the most fun is when you get to be with your friends and war, less drama less complaining and more enjoyment.

Don't cause any drama you will be replaced instantly this is for Sez and everyone to have fun with Sez on her birthday, but essentially everyone is irrelevant but Sez so any drama won't be tolerated.

After war is over,there will be a free flash at Unfiltered.

Let's have a fun war and test this new idea.

Any questions, contact any organiser.

Atomic Bomb

Sez

Nicoolest

iKandii

RalphGunWreckIt

Death_By_SnuSnu

Nicoolest likes this.
  2. 12.5/3.5mcs sign me up

3. 3.7*

4. sign me up please

5. Sign me up 🤧

6. Sign me.up please

7. Sign me up 💜 tysm 🙊

8. Sign me up pls

9. Pls can I still sign up😂❤️

10. Sign me up pls

11. Sign me up please!

12. Hello loves! This message is to inform you that this war has been canceled. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and look forward to warring with you in the future.