School

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by WhoTfIsWesday, Aug 21, 2019.

1. 13 more days πŸ™„ I am going to die of boredom while I wait, I just want school to start already. I am particularly looking forward to a drama class I signed up for since I used to love acting but haven't done it since I was a teenager~say something you are looking forward to.
    [​IMG]

2. I haven't gone to school in almost 4 years.

WhoTfIsWesday likes this.
  3. I hope your drama class is everything you remember loving about acting. I look forward to the sweet release of death tourists leaving my city in a few weeks.

WhoTfIsWesday likes this.
  4. Thank you πŸ’• I hope so, too. Not too many tourists visit my city but I'll be glad when all the festivals stop. I live in one of the busiest areas of my city as far as summer activities go and the crowds are so annoying 😢

5. I am torn between loving school/having the time of my laif and wanting to curl up in a ball and cry from the stress at all times.

6. Not being in school... πŸ™ƒπŸ˜† School starting means everyone will be back in town, so it shall be a return of traffic. πŸ˜ͺ Although that also means some of the summer construction should be over with, which will be nice.

7. I’m starting an intro to philosophy next Tuesday for a 7am class so that should be fun.

Kefo likes this.
  8. 0.o I would never show up to that class. The only thing that could drag myself outta bed at that time is money

9. I don't look forward to much 😬

I wish i still had summer breaks

10. I'm going out to lunch w/ my grandparents today.

PapiLovesHisTequila likes this.
  11. Wasn't much of a break, I still worked full-time πŸ˜…

12. That sounds fun

Muschi likes this.
  13. Huehue it’s cool. I always wake up at 6am

14. Tony having good habits, going to philosophy class, and so on is one of my favourite things in the world.

Last time I had such a blasΓ© attitude towards 7am starts was when I was a kid.

Now it's a throwback, a special, an excuse to feel fresh and healthy, or an impossible task.
    Fml. You gain nothing by going to sleep late, and only lose sunshine and health points.

15. Dang.. people having fun at school?

16. I hate the sun

17. Well yeah, honestly it's the most social I had ever been and that's because I was forced to interact, as much as I hated school I look back at it and I think to myself, I'd totally go back in time to relive those days, I had a lot of fun back than compared to what I'm doing now πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

18. Boo. All the fun starts after midnight.

And I only get to see your sunshiney posts when I stay up late. 🌝

19. My deathbed

20. The concept that rising earlier is better for you is stupid. You just need your proper amount of sleep. I work at night til like midnight to 1am so sleeping until 9am is ideal