North Carolina

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by GodTierOni, Aug 20, 2019.

1. North Carolina is full of so many native wildlife that it’s both a blessing and a curse, but in the part of North Carolina I live in, we’ve learned to live side by side with nature (one great example being my neighborhood).

Some images I’ve taken over the years of the neighboring environment:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

But you can’t have a serene home without its original occupants:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    This guy broke into my room two months ago. I named him Batman (bats are scary if you’re heavily sleep deprived at 5 am)
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    If you look close enough you’ll see him
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    This is Betti and she likes spaghetti (and cheese pizza, peaches, and French fries [chips])
    [​IMG]

Just wanted to share **no strings attached 🥴
    Hail Oni

2. That's beautiful! Thanks for sharing! Vegas isnt anywhere as beautiful, well I guess it is in it's own special way. Do you have to watch out for any bears?

3. Oh yeah there’s plenty of bears but they don’t really bother people much. They just like to observe and eat your garbage.

4. So like bigger more dangerous raccoons xD Well it's a beautiful area, don't get eaten by a bear

GodTierOni likes this.
  5. Beautiful pictures! I live in NC as well and the wildlife is definitely a blessing or a curse lol but I wouldn't change a thing.

GodTierOni likes this.
  6. [​IMG]

Me, actively seeking garbage.

GodTierOni likes this.
  7. Burn da trees

8. Man I make that drive every 2years I hate it 🤦🏽‍♀️

9. That's... Different. Looks pretty. Snow though- ew. We have possums and coyotes by the bayou. Only turkeys I've seen were on the dinner table. 😬 O, or ig at the zoo too

10. Nature is cool. Glad you have some.

11. What's wrong w snow?

12. It's cold and wet ☃️🙅🏻‍♀️
    [​IMG]
    I'll take a tropical beach over snow anyday 🙃

13. So ig we won't be having any snowball fights :c

14. I'm creating a religion dedicated to worshipping Betti.

15. [​IMG]
    😁😆

16. Betti is pleased
    Well you have tons of cool spiders

17. Bruh.. that's South Carolina as well, the best Carolina.

18. I'm in North Carolina, too, but we dont see nearly as many beautiful views as you've posted here. Those views are 😍😍 I'm coastal and very close to UNCW and over the past few years, the construction has increased and our wildlife is taking up residence where ever it can just to survive. Two years ago, for example, we had coyotes in our neighborhood. Kind of insane living so close to the beach.