Questline stories

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by JoyBoy, Aug 20, 2019.

1. So I've never really paid attention to the questline stories, and I came up with the idea during last hunt, we have a thread for the story rewards and one for POTD so why not one on this! I know this one will be gone before the end of the day but now I hhave an early jump start. Since I don't pay to get into cat clubs and progress through the stories normally it would be very helpful to get others to post on it as well. [​IMG]

Seriously likes this.
  2. Would this be similar to the Stories Tiers and Rewards thread?

Muschi likes this.
  3. Eh kinda but instead of showing the rewards your posting the actual story than the rewards

Seriously and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  4. So wouldn't posting SS of the text messages be more helpful?

Also lowkey feel like that particular questline is a leaked side story for tomorrow's new hunt, which is probably going to a week long.

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  5. Yeah I kinda got clicky happy through the text and didnt have the opportunity to catch it, but this is a start xD what I'll probably wind up doing is catching it tomorrow when it is actually released

Seriously, Maddi_Matsu and Muschi like this.
  6. Main Story
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Lite Box Story
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

7. Honestly, people click through these things for a reason & we already have tiers and rewards thread (y'know, the part people care about)

No support.

Vo likes this.
  8. Yes I realize this, however the stories are actually really interesting when you actually read them, everyone is entitled to their own opinion

9. I think this is interesting, however I’m not sure we’d need to know this information? Seeing as most of what players look at is the direct story requirements.

But each is entitled to their own opinion.

10. It's more for the story development, I'm gonna do it for this hunt, if it picks up it picks up and catches on, I just like the story aspect, I got into the last one after I actually started reading it

11. Text convos are stupid and a waste of time anyway.
    Wish a.t.a would put their resources somewhere else but it's probably one of their passion projects.

Vo likes this.