Spinner suggestions

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Lord__Nightraven, Aug 20, 2019.

1. Skip Animation
    Some of us save our tokens for a month we want the spinner bento. A "Skip Animation" toggle would make the whole process much faster, especially when going through hundreds of spins.

Multiply Spins
    For when you've saved up hundreds of spins, this will get through them faster. Just a multiplier of 10 would suffice. Combined with the animation skip, it would save a lot of hassle.

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  2. Skipping the animation is good enough for me. I think the bulk spin is too spammy.

But support for the skip animation toggle.

Muschi likes this.
  3. I just toggle the window and it skips the animation. 🤷🏻‍♀️

JoyBoy likes this.

4. Little tip, while the spinner is spinning, open your tabs on your phone, return to the app, and it will skip the animation

I feel like nobody has that many spins saved up so it's kinda pointless to have that many, the most coins I've ever gotten at once is 500, and again that's a long time to save up or a lot of videos to watch, I know I cant even sit there with the little red 1, it's an OCD thing for me

Victoria and Seriously like this.
  5. Using the window swap thing causes memory problems with PIMD. So a not so minor drawback.

Also, I obtain the monthly bentos mostly by saving up my spins. I got 2 of this months simply by saving up 200+ spins (although yes, that does take a while). While most might not do it, some do.

6. Than in turn wouldnt that also bring up the same issue even with a skip animation feature 🤷‍♂️

Seriously likes this.
  7. Not everyone is able to do a little hack and skip the animation.

I support both of these suggestions.

8. Not at all. The window swap proves that the item is decided upon spending the tokens. It just skips the animation of the spinner before leading up to your prize screen. All it has to do is go straight to the prize screen for a single spin.

The tricky part is doing multiple spins at once when it comes to coding.

9. erm i get up to atleast 300 spins every month

Vo likes this.