Traffic

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by IKatrinaTheDarkQueen, Aug 19, 2019.

1. So as I’m cruising through Chicago I get sucked in a traffic jam a mile long I lose my cool and like any sane driver of America I yell at people in front of me
    And out of the backseat Rae Anna (my daughter) yells
    “ DRIVE FASTER LOSERS MY MOM HAS TO POOP”

2. I wish traffic was only a mile long near me 🥺

3. this made me giggle

Vo likes this.
  4. Rae Anna is the craziest child I stg💀

5. Summ about you is high-key suspect and I can't quite put my finger on it. Like, big time red flags are being set but I don't know what they mean yet.

Vo, RoseMilkTea and Muschi like this.
  6. ?

7. Kids say the funniest stuff, they're like constant drunk adults

Seriously likes this.
  8. Your kid has a trailer trash type of name and it reminds me of that scene from “Ted”

Vo, Muschi and Kefo like this.
  9. I also have to poop :D

Muschi likes this.
  10. Am i the only one that doesn't lose my cool at all while driving? i don't think i've ever honked at someone before even though i've been in plenty of situations where i could have. even when someone side-swipped me and totaled my car i was level-headed

11. As all drivers should be. Out of fear for my own safety and that of everyone around me I intend to take the public bus for the rest of my existence.

Muschi likes this.
  12. I'm usually pretty wary of people who post pictures of their children and disclose their real names on platforms that are full of strangers.

Ciara and Muschi like this.
  13. That's it. That's the flag. There's just something about op that has me very apprehensive.

RoseMilkTea and Muschi like this.
  14. Especially since it's a new account? Like you don't rly know the extent of the crackheadery on this game... 😨 plus the rampant pædophilia in pub chat would make me as feel even more inclined to withhold personal info of any children i know, even more so if said child was my own

15. Why did you name her Rae Anna

16. I've never seen traffic as bad as Houstom on rush hour. Imo worse than LA.

17. I found this interesting.

[​IMG]

18. That's their 50 lane highway that merges into 4 lanes. I'm surprised traffic-jams-on-steroids like that aren't a more common occurance

Ciara likes this.
  19. 😭
    If they could just choose one part of the damned city to be under construction at a time 🤧 sometimes I stay at work an extra hour just to avoid it 🙃 Feeling v happy not to have to drive on the china hwy tho. Folks here can't merge 4 lanes to 2, forget that 🌚

@Muschi Teach me your ways 🙃😂 staying cool headed?? How!?

Muschi likes this.
  20. Husbands idea