STORY PASS Neon Masquerade

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Queens, Aug 13, 2019.

1. The Rosa Neons do not just drop from Deadly boxes. They will drop from all subsequent hunt boxes as long as you are on a tier that requires you to collect them!

Luvia likes this.
  2. I want to add on that I just reached the neon rose collection task an hour ago. I don’t have any lite boxes ATM (Only timer & keys) so Idk man

3. Oh seriously ?! Well now I can sleep in peace HAHA. Thanks!

Muschi likes this.
  4. Neon Masquerade Story Pass FAQ
    Q. How long do we have to complete the quest?
    A. There is no time limit, it does not end at the end of this hunt, take as long as you need.

Q. How do I get Rosa Neons?
    A. From any current or future hunt box (Lite, Timer, Ec). The roses will only show in boxes when you have the quest to collect them. They are not giftable.

Q. What will happen if I get all the masks at once?
    A. Currently, we haven't seen any major issues so it will probably be fine. The items you collect / tasks you complete will count towards both story lines as long as you have that part active at the same time.

Q. What's up with the September 24th date?
    A. The stories will not be available in the store after September 24th but they will still be available to gift.

Q. How do I get the Black Lantern?
    A. There will be 1 Black Lantern at the end of the 1m questline and 2 more in the 99ec questline.
    These Black Lanterns will automatically combine with the Crystal Masks M/F to create your avatar.
    Check out the Story Tiers & Rewards thread for more information.

Q. I bought 4 masks and only have 2 stories, what's up with that?
    A. Everyone starts off with the 1m m/f questline. The VIP questline will start immediately after the 1m questline ends.

Q. I heard you need to gift a story pass as part of the VIP story, is that true?
    A. Yes, but you will be rewarded 100ec for doing so, ie. a full refund.
    Check out the Story Tiers & Rewards thread to see all the tasks and rewards.

If I see any more, I'll add them.
    Hopefully this clears some stuff up for people without having to read through this whole thread.

iEllie, libellule, blehbloh and 7 others like this.
  5. Damn I should be opening galaxy boxes

6. Scratch what I just said about galaxy boxes

7. I get EC on spinner every blue moon and not every lite box or regular box is going to give one 🙄 come on like really I’ve opened 20 boxes and the rose I do have cake from a lite box and the speed up don’t come that often 😒 even with the alexa still you’ll get a box one every blue moon and for what 5 mins off xs2

8. This is amazing!

9. what if I made the mistake of buying both masculine and feminine masks but then I bought the feminine vip mask, would it still be broken? Or would I continue my task for the feminine vip mask with no problem?

10. How much masks do we need to collect in order to get the avatars?

11. idr the exact number but its not like you can trade them or have to but an activator. it'll auto do it for you when you hit a certain point in the story so does it rly matter

BidiBidiBomBom and Muschi like this.
  12. So, follow up, I bought both cash masks at once and have completed that story line and encountered no problem.

Ang, BidiBidiBomBom and Muschi like this.
  13. How to get a black light lantern?

14. Check the story tiers and rewards thread

BidiBidiBomBom and Muschi like this.
  15. I have a neon Rosa dropped from deadly timer ! And one of my club members got two, we just opened after the task was available

16. The exact number for the first tier is 115. but yeah since it combines automatically and you get all masks from the storyline it doesn't rly matter.

17. @Lujuria @Lightning_Waffle_Nicki please do continue to call me stupid

18. How are y'all getting so spicy and triggered in a story thread? Lmao

It never ceases to amaze me.

Muschi and RoseMilkTea like this.
  19. I wasn’t even triggered tbh

20. How do you get the black light lantern to combine?