Welcome New PIMD Mods!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATAMarceline, Apr 15, 2019.

1. Yes just need a club to join

2. Mod applications are closed until ATA decides to expand their moderation squad which will most likely be in the next year or so.
    Please lock this thread for I am so tired of seeing it get revived. But I know it won’t
    [​IMG]

ThePrinceHades and Sloth like this.
  3. How do you apply?

4. No.

5. ATA will post a brand new thread with a link to the application when they are looking for new moderators. They are currently not looking though.

6. No it is not. Wait for an application to be announced by developers!

7. congrats! πŸŽ‰

8. Ok thanks

Muschi likes this.
  9. You guys work so hard keep up the good workπŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ’

Manic likes this.
  10. Diss cute. Thank you! πŸ™ŠπŸ’•

11. Hello Mods & congrats to you guys, I have issue I have sent in ticket for this experience that many people are having on here and that's with one of my issues that needs to be resolved. TheGeneralQueenMsSyRee sent in rs request and it didn't go through on my end this person can't ask out and has since sent in ticket to get this issue resolved. I think something is wrong with you guys system. Because we both did A & B and is also unable denied the request that this person sent and I on the other end never received.

12. Not the place to post your issues. Mods are just gonna ask that you send in a ticket cause it sounds like a technical issue.

You'll just have to wait for someone to respond to the ticket you already sent.

GodTierOni and Ulquiorra like this.
  13. Honestly we wouldn’t have these pointless revives if this thread was locked πŸ™„

14. Only recognize 1 name in that list πŸ€” I should start paying more attention

15. Is there a way for me to join too? I searched for some kind of application form but didn't find any.

16. The Devs will create a post in forums when applications are open. 😊

17. Congrats to the new mods 😊

18. Open farm on all mods

Sirrracha, Alexi and Fume like this.
  19. Y must u bump this 😐

Muschi and Vo like this.