STORY PASS Neon Masquerade

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Queens, Aug 13, 2019.

1. For people not aware, the tier that requires you to gift the 99ecs Venetian Mask comes with a reward of 100ecs... so ATA refunds you and then some.

For more information on the tiers and rewards, check out
    the Stories Tiers and Rewards thread.

Kryptonian, Rizky, -Wisteria- and 4 others like this.
  2. you can sell it but once u opened the quest its already there. 😊

3. How can we get a Black Light Lantern to combine the avi, guys? 👀😣💕

4. Sorry, but that's still inexcusable. There is still the requirement of purchasing or earning the credits before you get said "refund". If it came BEFORE that task, I could excuse it (although it would still be a deceptive thing to do).

5. I'm just saying that you get 100ecs for those that are unaware. Not giving my opinion on it, just stating a fact.

BidiBidiBomBom likes this.
  6. It is a reward for a later tier in the storyline. Check out the Stories Tiers and Rewards thread.

7. I call that bullshít!
    [​IMG]

8. Muschi likes this.
  9. Oh I just noticed the roses are in lite boxes and timer boxes when you need them. I feel stupid.

10. I open 60 boxes just to get 9 roses 🤧. THIS IS INSANE

Luvia and blanktalia like this.
  11. Can you get 42 roses from lite boxes? 😪😪😪

12. i mean not all 42,, but you might be able to get like a few maybe.

13. You could if you are patient enough with Lite boxes and timer boxes

14. I’m so excited for this side story! The Avis look great! I’m really hoping that the story doesn’t break because i did get both mask’s (reg and VIP)

For everyone complaining about opening boxes and such, we have been given over a year to complete the story AND roses drop from every box. We have more then enough time to complete these stories.

Muschi likes this.
  15. I lied.. we only have a month 😕

InFamousWarBunny likes this.
  16. Incorrect. Once you start the story, you have an unlimited amount of time to complete it. The masks disappearing from the shop just means that you will not be able to start it after then... but you will still be able to continue it if you already have began it. 😁👍🏻

blanktalia, Iris and Vo like this.
  17. You still have to spend money that you didn’t want to spend. They should’ve made more people aware that was a requirement because even though you get it back you’re still required to spend money in buying more ec that you may or may not want/need.

RainInMe and Lord__Nightraven like this.
  18. Again, as I said when someone else said this to me:

Madi- likes this.
  19. Not trying to shoot the messenger. I know you don't have any say in it. I'm simply stating that the "refund" doesn't make it acceptable.

If it had been the reward for the task just before the mask gift, THEN it would be acceptable because it puts the choice on the player on whether or not they use the credits for that or wait until they get more.

20. I know. I agree with you, although I was trying to not share my opinion but I suppose I have to. 🤷‍♀️ You don't need to explain it to me, which is what I was insinuating by saying I was simply sharing a fact.