SHOULD WE GET BETTER GIFTS

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Bambi_, Aug 13, 2019.

?

Are the gifts we get now good or...

1. Yes. The gifts we have now from ATA are good and we should keep them

17.1%
  2. No. I want better gifts from ATA

42.9%
  3. I dont even care about what gift we get πŸ™„

40.0%
  1. Me never reaching that bc I don’t know how to save

2. Best mod right here

Muschi likes this.
  3. I don't think they need to give us anything. I'm happy with what they do give out.

Of course no one would complain about free shit. At the end of the day ATA needs to make money to provide quality content players are always asking for. Cats are 69ecs and keys are 10ecs, i think it's unnecessary to give that much away when their system is just fine.

Muschi, Sherily, Ciara and 2 others like this.
  4. I wanna like this, but that'll make me seem super pretentious. πŸ€—πŸ˜‚

Muschi and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  5. Now that we know you’re not pretentious you can like it. πŸ˜ŒπŸ˜‹

6. Send my way please πŸ₯Ί

Chulo17 and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  7. It’s not pretentious when we all know it’s true πŸ˜‰

8. What kinda stuff do mods do? Cause people tell me all they do is silence people but they never say more?

9. From my understanding they actually do a lot, yes they have the power of silence, they can also lock forums, they are basically here to keep everything in line for the most part. It's to moderate the game. Some are better than others, some are just lurkers, some are active in the community. As of late there have been a lot of them in the pub.

Muschi likes this.
  10. Other game apps usually spoil their users with gifts whenever a bug has happened, even if it's a minor bug. I hate to say this, but PIMD is full of bugs and lags, and not only do they not get fixed in time, or ever, but the stuff we are given as an "apology" isn't worth the headaches we get. If anything, I'd recommend replacing lite boxes with ECs or keys. That would be helpful to all.

Victoria likes this.
  11. Pretty much this^, our 'job' is to moderate public channels. Anything else we do is based on the personality of the mod; we're normal players too. Personally, I'm very active in forums and pub.

On the topic of the thread, the only reason that a gift from ata is consistently given is when there is a large glitch that affects gameplay. Other than that, they just give us stuff to be nice and that shouldn't go unappreciated. There's no reason they have to give us those, would you rather have a dn? or nothing at all πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Muschi, JoyBoy and Vo like this.
  12. Gifts are good. They need to work on dorms, avatars and showcase items. 9 times out of 10, it’s duplicates. Let people send in drawings and written ideas.

13. You get like 150dns for free per year.

πŸ™

That is a lot!